The Hospital

NIKEALA POV

"Liam!" I yelled and kneeled down and checked his pulse, it was still going but he was unconcious.

Chris crossed his arms "Nikeala, Keeley, bring him to the hospital" he demanded, expressionless.

Giselle looked at him "Why them?" She asked, seeming angry.

"Because I actually trust them to come back, unlike you." He rolled his eyes then turned to Keeley and I "you have three days to come back or else I'm killing one of your friends" he threatened then threw Keeley the car keys.

Keeley and I picked up Liam together and laid him in the back seat before jumping in the car and driving fast to the hospital.

***

We got to the hospital and parked right outside, Keeley carried him in while I parked the car since she was much stronger than me.

When I came in, Liam had already been moved to a room and Keeley was waiting nervously in the waiting room. I sat beside her frantically "what's going on? Is he going to be okay?" I asked in a panicked voice.

She nodded "he'll be fine but he's gonna have to stay overnight and we'll need to find a place to stay" she said.

"You could stay at my place" I guy who I recognized as Valentine from work sat beside us and winked.

"Josh?" Keeley smiled and hugged him happily "what are you doing here?!" She asked. I was completely confused as to why she called him Josh.

"Just visiting one of nurse friends, hun" he said.

I looked at the both of them in confusion "how do you two know each other?"

Keeley seemed to realize that I was there and turned around "Oh, Josh and I were kidnapped at the same time but he was sold to a restaurant way before me... How do you two know eachother?" She asked back and raised an eyebrow quizzically.

Valentine/Josh laughed "I didn't get sold to a restauraunt, hun, I've been working with Angel here for two years" he said and laughed.

Keeley 's eyes widened when she realized what he meant and I laughed "yeah, call me Nikeala" I said.

He nodded "so, stay at my house or not?" He offered again with a smirk.

Keeley looked worriedly at me but I nodded and quickly accepted his offer, a prostitutes house is better than no house. That's my new life motto.

***

KIERA POV

We were all sitting around nervously, hoping that Liam was okay, except for Giselle, who was pacing back and forth and muttering curse words.

I had my hand on Noah's back, trying to console him since Liam was his best friend. It was the first time I'd ever seen him cry.

Alayndra was hugging Devin really tightly and crying extremely emotionally for somebody who had only known Liam for about twenty minutes before he was gone.

Emma was sitting silently and playing with the hem of her black plaid shirt.

Chris rolled his eyes at our distressed states and stood up "he's fine! The silence us awful! Talk to eachother!" He threw his hands up in the air and walked out frustrated.

EMMA POV

I sat quietly while Chris walked out, planning to stay quiet, but Alayndra decided to be rude and come talk to me.

"Hey bestie! Let's work on our book thing because honey bear is being boring and won't talk" she said in her annoying voice.

"I wish you wouldn't talk" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head to the side like a puppy.

"I said I agree we should work on the book" I fake smiled and stood up.

"That sounds fake but okay" she smiled and grabbed my hand, dragging me to our makeshift art studio. " I'm sorry your boyfriend might die, by the way" she said.

I turned red and looked her in the eye "Me too, but he's not my boyfriend" I said and looked down.

"Are you sure because you guys look like you're dating and act like it and I ship it"

I rolled my eyes and tried to hide my blush "Well we're not dating"

"Whatever, Lima is still my OTP even if it isn't cannon" she insisted

"Let's just work on the book"

DEVIN POV

I sat there wondering why I wasn't in the spotlight all the time like I usually was, I was very frustrated. Even my own girlfriend who's supposed to worship me got bored of me, probably because I won't talk because I'm better than everyone.

Do my 6 million subscribers on YouTube mean nothing to them?

NOAH POV

I sat there and cried into my hands as Kiera tried to console me. Liam was my best friend, I should have known about this. I should have convinced him to stop or at least tried. I have not only failed my sister, but also my best friend.

Where did I go wrong?

WELL ON THAT HAPPY NOTE! How did you enjoy that chapter?