The Task

GISELLE POV

We all sat in a circle as Chris paced around us, saying nothing, it was getting extremely boring. He was just walking around, opening his mouth to speak every so often, but closing it immediately afterwards. Nikeala rolled her eyes in frustration, sadly, Chris saw. "do you have something to say?" he immediately snapped.

"Actually, yes" Nickeala said sassily and looked up at him, lips pursed "I have a question" she smiled sarcastically, obviously just to push his buttons, it worked.

He did a good job at hiding it though, he just smiled, quite irritatedly, I might add then took a deep breath, looking down into Nikeala's big brown eyes "what is your question?" he asked through gritted teeth, obviously trying to keep his cool.

Nikeala didn't care one bit about how Chris was feeling, and made it evident in the utterly disrespectful way she was speaking to him "when are you going to stop being a pacing idiot and tell us what you have us here for? Because I brought nail polish and I am waiting for you to leave so I can apply it" she smiled in a sweet sarcastic way.

Chris took in another deep breath "Alright" he sighed "I have brought you together in an expert team that I arranged myself, I made sure that you guys ended up in the same place at the same time, two years in a row, and just hoped your tiny minds would catch onto it" he started, but was cut off when Kiera snapped her fingers with pure sass.

"Excuse me?" she asked, lips pursed "I have much more of a brain than you, compared to me, you're just unintelligent swine" she said coolly.

Chris looked down at her angry and frustrated, "do you want me to tell you or not?" he asked impatiently and while tapping his foot.

"Ugh, fine, whatever" Kiera rolled her eyes and motioned for him to continue his explanation.

"Thank you" Chris smiled, genuinely this time. "anyways, I knew that with this certain group of people, we'd be able to pull this off." Everyone looked at him attentively, waiting for him to tell us why we were here "well, as you know, I have escaped from prison, now I need a lot of money to completely change me identity, multiple times, if I wanna keep having fun" he looked me in the eyes and winked, I gave him a disgusted look and shook my head no. "Well, to get that money, I'm gonna have to steal something precious, I already have a guy willing to pay me 3 billion dollars for it" he said.

"What on earth could that possibly be?" Liam asked, knitting his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Well, Liam, that is a book" he smiled down at him "a very precious book that most of the world doesn't know still exists, and will take a very large amount of forgery to replace with a fake, that's why I needed Emma, it's locked in a high security vault underground and will be extremely difficult to get to, I already know where it is, I just need you guys to get it for me." he said, smiling at everyone.

"What book could possibly be worth that much effort?" Emma asked, confused by his statement.

"We're going to steal the very first Bible" he gave us all smirks as we gasped in surprise. "I will give each of you your own separate tasks tomorrow, but now it's time for bed, you better get a good nights sleep, because you have a long year ahead" and with that, he pivoted on his heel and walked out the door. Right after, Keeley followed him, it confused me, didn't she want to sleep with me? We haven't seen each other in a year, and she decides to sleep in Chris' room, something's going on...

I pushed the thought out of my head and decided that I needed some sleep "I call the middle bed!" I yelled. Everyone sighed.

We all got into our beds "this is quite the mission" Emma said, sighing. "what should we call it?" she asked.

A lot of names were tossed around, but we finally agreed on one.

The Book Exchange

A/N: SO THE PLOT JUST STARTED!!!!!! HAPPY PLOT DAY EVERYONE!!!