Together

KEELEY POV

I sat in the cold basement with Kiera and Nickeala, they got here way before everyone else, which could only mean one thing.

We were in Paris.

A small crack of light appeared in front of me and I heard the creak of the door.

Then a man's head peeked through.

"Keeley? I need to talk to you, come here" he said, I quickly got up and followed him out of the room into another room.

He motioned for me to sit down.

"Who are you?" I immediately asked.

He took off his glasses and smiled.

Chris.

I got up to leave, but he grabbed my arm "sit, or I'll make you sit"

"First, no, second, go back to prison, how are you even here?" I asked.

"First, yes, second, I escaped, I'm pretty good." he pulled me down onto his lap "now, lets get to the point" he rested his hand on my thigh and stared at me.

"I like girls" I blurted out.

"I know, you stole my girlfriend" he stated sourly.

"I did not steal Giselle from you, you were insane, she saw me, she liked me better, not my fault"

"I don't care, but your gonna help me get back at Giselle"

"And why would I do that?" I asked bitchily, squinting and pursing my lips.

"Because I have your friends, and I don't need them all to do what I want to do, I can kill them off"

"What is it you wanna do anyways?"

"I need you to steal something, sell it on the black market then bail me out of jail, so I can get back to my life"

"You mean raping unsuspecting teenage girls?" I asked sassily.

"No, I can do that now" he put his warm hands up my shirt. I shivered. "I wanna go to college and become an actor"

I pulled his hands down out of my shirt "what do I have to do?" I asked, sighing.

"It's pretty simple, actually, while everyone else is in one room, you will be sleeping with me" he smirked and bit his lip, looking me up and down "don't worry, I'll try not to do anything" he added quickly.

"Yeah, that's reassuring... for how long?" I asked, worried.

"Just however long it takes to get the book" he said.

"Okay, agreed" I got up, and turned away.

"Wait, Keeley" he quickly shouted. I turned around "don't tell anyone about this" I nodded and left.

***

When I came back to the room, everyone was sitting there.

"What was that about?" Kiera asked as soon as I came in.

"It was nothing, he was just yelling at me for stealing Giselle from him and stuff" I shrugged

"Anyways... everyone's here" Emma said.

"Way to state the obvious" Noah mumbled.

"It's pretty good for me since I can hardly see" Emma snapped "I'll go find the light" then she walked away, running her hands against the walls.

"What do you mean you can't see?' Giselle asked. She had her arm wrapped around my shoulder and I had my head resting on hers.

"Found it!" she yelled, the light turned on "oh, yeah, I'm going blind"

"You what?!" Noah yelled.

"You didn't know your sister was going blind?" Liam squinted.

"Shut it, Liam" he snapped.

"Woah, woah, woah" Nickeala interjected "everyone calm down, how about we all just say what's happened in the past year."

Everyone took turns telling their stories. There were tears and yelling, but no silence.

We were in the middle of yelling at each other, when the door opened.

Chris walked in "calm. down." he commanded. Everyone went silent.

A/N:
So for Chris, I've cast... YOUNG SHIA LEBEOUF so, watch out for him... dun dun duuuuuuun