Goodnight

GISELLE POV

I hung up my phone and smiled to myself, he evidently switched our phones on purpose so we could see each other again. Sure it was a little weird, but I still thought it was sweet. We decided that we would switch them back tomorrow after school.

School, that's one thing I forgot existed, I would be starting school tomorrow, right in the middle of the year. I was definitely not excited.

The phone buzzed, which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down to see a text from my phone.

Hey, I didn't catch your name -L

I laughed silently at the text, it's funny, we just met but I felt like we knew each other from somewhere, maybe we just never learned each others names.

Yeah, have really bad aim :P -G

Well mine's Liam, maybe you could try throwing yours again? -L

My eyes widened as I realized were I knew him from.

"Come on! You never come to any parties!" my best friend keeley yelled to me "we're in Paris, we have to mingle, maybe you'll meet some cute French guys!"

I rolled my eyes "you know I don't like French accents" I said, trying to make excuses.

"Well there is a group of guy from Florida at the bar, they're basketball players, you know how much I love basketball players. You gotta do this for me" she pleaded.

I finally gave in "fine, but only this once"

I reluctantly got in the car and drove to the bar. When we got there, Keeley immediately started drinking. She sure loved her beer... I didn't drink, I just sort of sat at the bar.

"Hey sweet cheeks, I'm Liam, what's your name" the guy was obviously drunk out of his mind, I turned and looked at him, not wanting to be rude, I answered.

"I'm Giselle, can you breathe your beer somewhere else please?" I asked him, feeling annoyed.

"Oh, honey if you took a drink, you wouldn't smell it" he bought me a shot and I took it, of course I did, it was free food. but I cod still smell his horrible breath.

"It's not working" I stated plainly

"That's just because you haven't had enough" he put his hand on my thigh, it made me a little uncomfortable, but he kept buying me drinks, and I kept drinking them. The next thing I knew, I woke up in a strange bed in a hotel room, next to the guy from the bar. I couldn't find my shirt so I just took his and but my leggings on with it, then sneaked out of the room.

I called keeley and an unfamiliar voice picked up on the other line "Hello, are you a friend of the owner of this phone?"

"Uh, yeah, her best friend, why?" I started to get nervous. He went on to explain to me that the police found her car, empty by the bridge, she was looking for me. she went missing and it was all because of me, giving into that boy's peer pressure.

We still haven't found her, she's been missing for two years, and its all my fault.

Fuck -G

What's wrong? -L

I'm Giselle -G

LIAM POV

I looked down at the text and all the blood ran out of my face, I definitely remembered her, she was the first one to sneak out, but I heard her crying outside the hotel door, I heard her listen to the police tell her that her friend was missing, and I heard her blame herself for what was my fault, if I hadn't offered her a drink, she would still be with her friend.

I just stared at my phone, unable to reply. I felt so bad, I never thought it would come back though. Now I have her phone, and we have to meet up. Maybe this will finally give me a chance to give my long overdue apology. But I didn't know what to say, this whole situation made me nervous, I mean she seemed like a nice gal but I don't really know her. What if she blames me and wants revenge. Maybe she's been looking for me all this time.

I pushed all the negative thoughts out of my head, I may not know her much but I at least know that she isn't crazy, right?