Episode 1: This is Peter

The screens in the studio and the television of those who were watching the live talkshow showed a 20 second intro of a compilation of Peter laughing, smiling and Peter having different kinds of facial expression. Everyone who watched it laughed and gushed at the curly haired and doe-eyed teen.

The screen first showed a very peaceful and quite dull atmosphere of the Stark Industries. Then it transitioned to the common room, the elevator door opened and showed Peter emerging out of the elevator. Shuri edited Peter with a glowing halo around him with sparkles and sound effects to match it. Peter was smiling as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Thank you, Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y." Peter said as he put down his school bag on the couch in the common room.

"You are welcome, Peter. Boss is currently in a meeting with the other Avengers. He said to finish your homework first or you are not permitted to enter the lab. There is also left over pizza in the kitchen, do heat it up first before you start with your homework." F.R.I.D.A.Y. told Peter.

There was a quick montage of Peter finishing his homework and then cleaning up the kitchen.
———

"See! You are such a dad, Tony." Clint exclaimed.

"I am doing what any sane adult would be doing when you have a teenager in your home." Tony defended his actions.

"Why is Peter cleaning the kitchen?" T'Challa asked

"He likes to do it, even when we try to convince him that he doesn't need to do it. He's stubborn, he said that since we offered him food, it's just right that he do the dishes but we didn't know at that time that Peter's "doing the dishes" include a full blown kitchen clean package, counters included." Tony said.

"Well, that's someone you want in your house." The host commented, impressed of Peter's action. The audience agreed with that, only few teenagers clean up for themselves, all the mothers completely fell in love with the teen.
———

"Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y., did you remember when I told you about this girl that I like?" Peter ask the AI.

"Yes, Peter, I am still waiting for you to tell me who she is, are you gonna confess?" The AI responded quickly.

"Well, I was talking to Ned about it. I told him that I'm just gonna be myself, you know. Can you guess what Ned told me?" Peter replied.

"To just go for it. Like the ad that you told me Peter. Just do it." The AI responded.

"Ooh, Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y., you remember. No, no, no, he said 'Peter, no one wants that'. Ms. F.R.I.D.A.Y. my best friend said that to my face. I have to agree though but still" Peter whined.
———

Everyone laugh at the response that Peter's friend had said.

"Peter has a crush! Ooh, this gonna be good. I can't wait to tease Peter. Peter is gonna have a girlfriend Tony!" Sam said.

"I can't believe he shares this kind of stuff to F.R.I.D.A.Y. but not to me." Even with the disbelief, Tony can't wait to tease Peter with this new found information.
———

The scene was cut to Peter tinkering inside Tony's lab.

"Dum-E can you pass me the a 12mm wrench, please" Peter asked politely without looking up from what he is doing. Dum-E obliged immediately handing him the right tool.

"Thank you Dum-E, you're the best." Peter smiled at Dum-E and proceed back to what he was doing.
———

"What the?! I've had Dum-E for years, he never handed me the right tool when I ask!" Tony complained.