Episode 8: She's Just the Girl He's Looking For

Peter and the Avengers were all having a nice and quiet time in the common room. It was even a mystery to the Avengers that Peter was not babbling their ears out. The teen was focus on tapping on his phone. The smile on the teen's face was what made someone to ask because Peter does not simply stay in one position and be quiet especially around them.

"Spill it, who are you texting Kid?" Tony asked his intern.

"You finally got yourself a girl? I think I never seen you so invested in your phone and smiling the whole time too." Sam added

Peter blushed especially that all of the Avengers are looking at him waiting for his answer. His smile however turned to a full blown grin.

"Well, it's just, yeah, I do have a crush on someone." Peter started. Everyone was very much excited to hear that. After they saw in one of the episode from The Peter Series when Peter opened up to F.R.I.D.A.Y. about his crush they were very much curious who the lucky girl was.

"Who is it? Do we know her?" Bucky asked the teen.

"I don't think I'm ready for you to know who she is. You'd probably do a background check on her." Peter replied.

"Of course we will. We need to make sure this girl doesn't hurt you Pete." Natasha told Peter.

"Well, tell us something about her then." Tony said, and maybe then the teen will be able to slip and spill anything that may hint who the girl was.

Peter gave everyone the biggest smile he has ever done.

Peter: She's cold and she's cruel but she knows what she's doin'

Steve: Well I guess that's nice, Pete.

Peter: She pushed me in the pool at our last Acadec trip.

Bruce, furrowed her eyebrows: Well that's not very nice.

Peter: She laughs at my dreams but I dream about her laughter.

Clint, smiling uncontrollably: Ooohh Peter

Peter: Strange as it seems, she's the one I'm after.

Tony: If you really like her Kid. I say you go after her.

Peter: 'Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off of my feet and I can't help myself I don't want anyone else.

Sam: Look at you, so in love.

Peter: She's a mystery, she's too much for me but I keep comin' back for more, she's just the girl I'm lookin' for.

Pepper, smiling with a raised eyebrow, knowing what Peter was doing: That sounds wonderful dear.

Peter: She can't keep a secret for more than an hour.

Bucky: Look at that, she's just like you.

Peter: She runs on 100 proof attitude power

Natasha, catching on what Peter was doing: That's nice to know Pete.

Peter, looking at Pepper and Natasha, giving them a look to not tell the others: And the more she ignores me the more I adore her. What can I do? I'd do anything for her.

Peter: Cause you know...

Vision, already knows what Peter was doing: We know Peter, we know... 'cause she's bittersweet, she knocks you off of your feet and you can't help yourself, you don't want anyone else.

Wanda, catching on: She's a mystery, she's too much for you but you keep comin' back for more

Natasha: She's just the girl you're lookin' for.

Peter, smiling uncontrollably: You're right. That's right. You guys understand.

Peter: And when she sees it's me on her caller ID. She won't pick up the phone, she'd rather be alone.

Tony: Don't feel bad Kid. Maybe she's busy.

Peter: But I can't give up just yet cause every word she's ever said, is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head

Steve: That's the spirit.

Pepper: We understand perfectly Peter. She's just the girl you are looking for.

Peter, smiling wildly: Yes, Ms. Potts. You're right.

Tony: Who is she?

Pepper: Tony—

Tony: What he sounds like a love sick puppy. I have to know.
———

Peter, looking straight at the camera and happily said: I didn't think it will work. I was so thankful that Ms. Potts, Ms. Romanoff, Ms. Maximoff and Vision didn't say anything to the others.
———

Princess Shuri decided that since the series are now out in the open, she should have the Avengers have a chair where they share of what they thought about whatever Peter did in the tower or in the compound.

———
Those who knew

Natasha: I knew Peter wouldn't just openly admit about his crush just like that.

Wanda: At first I really thought he's finally gonna tell us. I want to know who she is.

Pepper: I already know who she is but I'm not gonna tell the others. Peter deserve to have peaceful lovelife without them interfering.

Vision: It was very entertaining to see Peter do those pranks.

———
Those who don't

Tony: I want to know who she is, I really want to know.

Steve: It's good to know that Peter can still have a normal teenage life even with his busy schedule, internship, school and all that.

Bruce: He really likes her, like a lot.

Sam: I want to know who she is so I can embarrass Pete.

Bucky: He seems to be very sincere with his feelings.
———

Peter: I've lyric pranked Mr. Stark so many times now. I really don't want to get caught and I'm afraid what's gonna happen when I do get caught.