To the Coffee Shop

Peter was always curious, he knows it, he gets in trouble because of it but in order to ease the boy's mind, questions must be answered, mysteries must be solved and theories must be proven.

The moment Shuri stepped inside the common room for her monthly visit to New York, Peter attacked her with unending questions after questions.

"What did you do? What were you talking about? Why is everyone being quiet? Why is no one answering me? What's going on Shurriiiiii?" Peter continuously whined at the Princess.

"An eye for an eye" Shuri said.

"The heck are you talking about?"Peter replied.

"I want to know somethings, you want to know somethings." Shuri explained.

"Is this about my mystery girlfriend again?" Peter said amusement in his tone.

"Hey, an answer for an answer." Shuri grinned.

"Can I take Shuri out to meet with my friends Ms. Okoye?" Peter looked at Okoye asking her for permission.

"Of course, however, you must at least have 2 of the Dora Milaje to make sure the Princess doesn't do anything reckless." She replied.

"Excuse me!" Shuri swung her head to look at the head to the Dora Milaje, seemingly offended by the comment. "I know the appropriate time to cause trouble, thank you very much."

"With you and Peter together, you cause trouble the same amount of time you breath the air." Clint said while playing Mario Kart.

"You're one to talk" Natasha said as she continued playing around with a knife.

"I'll call Ned and MJ to meet us at the coffee shop we were telling you about." Peter informed Shuri and head back to his room.

"You're gonna tell us who it is." Natasha told the Princess.

"Of course, I was planning on doing it live but I do respect Peter enough to know that this is something he doesn't want the world to know." Shuri replied to the former assassin.

Minutes have passed and Peter returned back to the common room. Two of the Dora Milaje were already beside the Princess.

"Happy is waiting in the garage. Ned and MJ said that they're on their way to the coffee shop. You'll love their desserts, it's awesome because you can customize your cake slice. I just hope they have vacant seats, it's usually hard to grab a seat there." Peter said.

"Call Tincan tell him to rent the shop for the day. Trust me what I'm about to tell you is not something you want to hear in a crowded place." Shuri said as they began to walk toward the elevator.

"Shuri, I can't just tell Mr. Stark to do that, maybe we should talk in the apartment or something we could just grab some take out." Peter suggested.

"Does Tincan know where this coffee shop is?" Shuri asked Peter.

"Yeah we went there last week." Peter said

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., tell Stark to rent the coffee shop that Peter took him last week for the day. Tell him that me and Peter's loyal bestfriends are finally gonna tell Peter what's been going on." Shuri told the AI.

"I've sent the message to Boss, Princess Shuri." The AI's response to the Princess.
———

"You know it's a bit excessive to rent out a place just because we want to talk."MJ told the two as they got off the car.

"It was Shuri's idea! I told her that we should just get take out and talk in the apartment but she wouldn't listen." Peter said while dramatically pointing a finger at the Princess. Shuri just rolled her eyes at Peter's antics.