My Senses Says There Is Something Wrong

Peter's senses was on edge, it started when the Avengers went to that talkshow. He don't know what it is but he feels like there's something wrong, like there's something he doesn't know.

School was somewhat normal. The big mystery was Flash and his goons stopped bullying him. When they see him, they go the other way like he is some plague or something. They were avoiding him and sometimes he sees other students glaring at them whenever they were near.

Which was weird because the students in his school never glare at Flash and his goons especially that they were the football team. Glaring at them is like asking a death wish. The only person he knows that can do that and get away with it was MJ.

To top everything, he had this crazy feeling that everyone was looking at him. Like they were watching him, both in and out of the school. Whenever he goes out for a walk or stroll, people kept smiling at him. Weird thing is that he keeps receiving a lot of free stuff recently.

They keep telling him that he's a lucky customer or that he won something or he's the 100th customer of the day. What he is worrying about is that he is experiencing too much good luck that he is scared that the Parker Luck will jump in and beat him with sledgehammer.

Ned and MJ said that maybe his senses are just being sensitive. He said it's not like that because this has been going on for more than a month now. He told this to Mr. Stark and he said the same thing and that he's just thinking too much of it.

It was a Sunday night and he decided to go on his social media. It was has been a long time since he did, he was too busy with school, his internship and with patrol. He saw the news about the talkshow, he didn't worry about that since he knew what happened, he was there after all. People were really into the lives of the Avengers because the talkshow was still trending up until now.

He saw in his notification bar that Shuri tagged him in her recent post on instagram 2 hours ago.

shuriofwakanda

Liked by nedwardss and 23,927,398shuriofwakanda season's done @peterparker and you're still the clueless cinnamon roll we know and love

shuriofwakanda season's done @peterparker and you're still the clueless cinnamon roll we know and love.

nedwardss we can't keep him in the dark for too long. We gotta tell him somehow.

michellejones he'll be on panic mode when he finds out about this.

iamironman If he complains and cry I'm sending him to you and you'll have to deal with it.

juststeverogers can't believe that it went on more than what I expected it to be.

           | shuriofwakanda you said it yourself, have faith in the people. Now pay up, you too @samwilson

           | samwilson we didn't discuss how much is at stake.

           | shuriofwakanda how about you and cap owe me a favor. Anything at anytime.

           | juststeverogers deal

           | samwilson I'm gonna regret it but deal

peterparker what are you all talking about? what season? why am I gonna cry? what do you know? why is there a bet?

           | michellejones peter-tingle

           | peterparker I told you to stop calling it that.

shuriofwakanda all the fans out there you can now share all that pent up emotions, comments and memes!!!