Chapter 1. Another Mission

It was another evening with another mission for the rescue bots and all of the Burns family.

Cody p.o.v.
I was helping my family at the cost of the beach. It was a stormy day and there were a lot of big waves. It was dangerous to be there, but I had to help my family.
Chace and dad were regulating the trafic, Blaze and Dani with Heatwave and Kade were unloading huge boxes from the ship from the mainland. While Graham, Boulder and me were checking the amount of boxes that were on the ship.
In about half hour after, dad came with Chace to the Port. At that time I only was watching what my brothers and sister were doing.
Dad came to talk with me:
-Are you boring son?- he asked me.
-Don't worry dad, I'm analizing the work that they are doing.- I answered him quickly.
-'sight' Seriously are you not boring?- he asked me one more time.
-Nop.
After that, lightning were falling more frequently, we were on a hurry.
Suddenly, one of the boxes falled to the boards where Chace, Boulder, Heatwave and me were and broke them, causing us to fall to the sea.
-AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!- I shouted falling to the water.
-CODY!!!-screamed all of my family at the same time.
After that all went black.

Heatwave p.o.v.
We hit the water in a splash, hearing the screams of the worried Burns.
Unfortuantly, Cody's head hit the boards and he falled unconcious. No one of us could open the cabins to resguard the little boy, something was broken and we could only transform into bots and into cars, without opening the cabins. Cody was cold, but we only could surround him to protect from the wind and the stormy water.

??? p.o.v.
It was early morning, I was walking at the beach listening a relaxing clasic music before a stressed day. The soft sand was relaxing me and the touch of the waves even more.
After, I went to a high rock and sat to breathe in the fresh air.
All of a sudden, I saw something coming to the cost. I didn't know what it was, so I observed. When it was near the beach, I could see that there were like robots in some boards.
I went down when they arrived. I was impressed:
-What is all these?!- I exclamed- Are these robots?-I asked another question out loud.
But then I saw a simbol drown on the centre, It was the Transformers simbol.
-I can't belive this!- I cried out- Are you Rescue Bots?- I asked hopping there will be an answer.
No one answered, but I started an explanation:
-I know about you because at this island we have also some of you, Optimus Prime is your boss, like is the boss of the bot that is now at the island.- I explaned to them.
-Hello human girl, who are you?- they asked me at the same time while they were transforming.
-Hi! My name is Jessica, you can call me simply, Jess.-I answered.
-My name is Heatwave, these are Boulder and Chase.-the red one said.
-Can you help our friend, please?-asked me Boulder.
-Yes, of course. What happened?-I enquired.
-This boy is our good friend and the smallest son of our boss.-Chace answered.
-Oh my goodness!-I cried- What happened?!- I asked wondering.
-There was a storm at Griffin Rock, a big box fell to the boards and we were carried out to the sea. But the boy hit his head against the boards and falled unconcious.-answered Heatwave.
-What is the boy's name?-I queried.
-His name is Cody Burns.-Replied Boulder.

I was shocked with that answer, I thought about that for a while. Why? Because I'm Jessica Burns and I am from Griffin Rock.
I looked at Cody, he was pale and seemed to be cold but at least alive.
-We can't open our cabins, something is broken.-said suddenly Boulder, braking my thoughts.
-I will see what happened, now let's get Cody to a place where I can help him. -I answered instantly.
We went away from the beach where was Quickshadow, inside of who I put Cody.
-All of the citizens know about you all, you don't need to hide.- I said them while going up.
When we were at the street, Heatwave shouted:
-Quickshadow, is you?!
-Hello guys, here I am, like you all can see.- Answered Quickshadow.
-How are you here?-questioned Chace.
-I am helping Jess and her friends to do some stuff.
-Shady, can you open the door please?-I asked her.
-That is Cody?- she enquired.
-Yes, do you know him?-I queried.
-Thats right, when I was at Griffin Rock I worked with the Burns family.-answered Quickshadow.
After, we went to my working house (it's a big house for work), where I could help Cody.

Hello readers!👋 Did you like this part? It's a long story but I think it is interesting. What do you think? Comment below 👇