Chapter 3. Together again

It was 5 days since Cody and the bots dissapered in the ocean.
Graham p.o.v.
-Did you find something?- I asked to dad.
-Unfortunately no.- answered father.-I don't want to lose them as I lost your mom and your young sister.- He said with tears in his eyes.
-That will not happen again, I promise you.-I said and hugged my father, Dani and Kade were behind and also get into the hug.
I searched everywhere and every day for some signal of the bots or Cody, but anything happened. All of us were so worried about them.
At Griffin Rock stilled happened emergencies, we had to use our old cars, it wasn't comfortable to drive the cars and know that your pair, your friend could be in danger.

Cody p.o.v.
Finally I soon was going home. I was excited!
I thought about my family, it was five days since we were at Lenimon. My arm didn't hurt anymore, I could go home without any injuries.
Me and the bots were talking with Jessica when she said:
-Can you please don't reveal who saved you?
-Why? You did not only save us, you made our lives go longer. Why don't you want that we say you saved us?-I asked her confused.
-As I told earlier I lived at Griffin Rock, so much people can recognize who I am. I don't want that.-she answered.
-Ok. What do you want we say?-enquired Heatwave.
-Tell the people who ask that you were saved by the family that already knew about the bots.-she said and than smiled.
-All right, we will say that. Jess, I have a small present for you.-I said.
-I also, let's give it each other at the same time.-Jessica said and gave me the present and I gave her my present.
I opened it and felt amazed. It was a handmade jewelry where there was written "You are my small BFF". I put it around my neck and hugged Jess. After, she opened her present and when I saw her face, she was smiling brightly. My present to her was a bracelet where I put things related with that we did. I made holograms of photos that we took. She put the brasalet on her arm and said:
-It is beautiful! Thank you for this amazing handmade, Cody!
-Thank you for this neakleas, dear Jessica!- I answered with a big smile.
Then, we hugged with her. The ship was already at the port, so we had to leave.

----------Several hours later-----------

Our ship was getting  near Griffin Rock.
Someone communicated with us, he was the major!
-Identify your self, unknown ship.- he said.
-Major Luskey! It's me, Cody!-I said cheerfully.
-Cody! I am glad to hear you again! I'll call your family, they will be so happy!- he answered.
The ship moored and when I get out I saw my family running to me and I ran to them.
-Cody you're fine!😁😁😁We missed you so much!- they all shouted at the same time.
-I missed you all too!- I yelled.
We all hugged and got to home with the bots.

Hello readers! Until this moment, it was the first season.
I know that Quickshadow wasn't in the first season, but is an alternative reality. So Cody here was 10 years old and Jessica was almost 16 years old. I want to say that in this story I'm Jessica 😋😁 I think you are like😳.
Do you want to know  how Jessica looks like? If yes, comment below.