Interesting Facts

Hello guys! I wanted to say some facts that I think are interesting and useful for you to know better my characters.

Jessica

Jessica is smart, kind and has a heart of gold. She saved Cody at Lenimon island two years before the last chapter event.

Now she is 17 years old, while Cody recently turned 12 years old. She has four siblings (if you read carefully chapter number 1, maybe you know who are they). She has emerald eyes colour, beautiful milky long hair. But at the concerts of Mystery Club, she had brown hair, cause of magic. Other interesting facts about Jessica you will know later in other chapters.

Mystery Club

It was founded by Jessica almost 10 years before present day. It has many members, but only 10 of them are the main ones: Jessica, Carla, Diego, Amanda, Sandra, Zak, Carolina, Vitors, Naomi and Ana. They sing and dance, but others are only dancers. There are 10 extra dancers in total.

Jessica created this group when she was 8 years old. At that time it only had Carla, Diego and Sandra.

Jessica decided that her group will perform with masks cause of the fear that someone could make them pain while they were living a normal life with their schoolmates (and another thing that was hidden on the last chapter, maybe you know what is it). Also because she didn't want her family to discover her, but now, they know it. Jessica was who designed the masks and every member had similar but different ones. They had a similar shape, but every member had its own symbol respective to their preference: water, air, lightning, fire, earth, nature, sun, ice, night (shadow, dark) and day (light).

The mask of Jessica:

(This painting is mine)

Jessica's symbol is water.

I hope that with these facts you have learned more about my characters and now is easier for you to understand why things happen by one or another way. During next chapters, the information will be creasing. I didn't write it here because I would reveal subsequent events and why they happen.

See you in the next chapter 👋👋👋