Chapter 8. The Concert

The time passed, it was already the 1st of March. This day, the Mystery Club was once again allowed to be in action. Cody visited Jessica almost every day, but it was a secret to his family. Jessica also texted Graham and both of the boys were invited to a short concert on the 5th of March.

-The 5th? But that is your birthday day...

-That is why it is a short concert.

-Sure...

-Will you come?

-Of course! How could I not come?

-Jaja! I have to go now. See ya!

-Ciao!

And when Cody visited the studio, he met the main part of the group closely.
Jessica never answered Graham's questions.
Woodrow went there just once, just before going on a trip.

-Glad to see you back here, Jessie!

-Uncle Woodrow! Long time no see!

Jessica was surprised to see him at the studio. They chatted a little with a cup of tea.

-I am going on a trip to Asia today, so I won't be able to be at your birthday, so...this is a present for you. Open it on your day.-said the man with a smile.

-Uncle Woodrow, you're the best!-exclaimed Jessica hugging Woodrow.-But you didn't have to...

-Yes, I did, and do not argue with me, young lady! I have to go now, hope everything goes fine. Bye bye!

-Thank you, see ya!

-Time skip-

The show was prepared to last around 1 hour, from 5 o'clock (17:00) to 6 o'clock (18:00). After, Jessica's birthday party would start at 8 o'clock (20:00).
In the centre of Griffin Rock, the scenery for the concert was established. It is not difficult to guess, that almost all the inhabitants came to the concert.
Very punctually, the concert began:

Frankie's p.o.v.
There was no one on the scene. The music started and I inmediately recognised the song, i was the very famous remix from a song from another artist. The remix was created by Mystery Club some years ago. It was called Judas2.0.

(The remix lasts just 36 seconds, from 00.00 to 00.36 but I paste here the whole Lady Gaga's song)

It ment that the concert has began. The group was doing acrobatics and dancing really beautiful. It was amaing and Cody as well was amazed by that unexpected begining.

Jessica greeted the public, which cheered loudly. After, the perfomances began. The lights of the scenary went off as the members of the group were going to their places. When the music could be heard, I screamed, recognising the song. Me and Cody were together at the front of the crowd. Hilarious. Cody jumped in place 'cause of my sudden yelling. We looked at each other and laughed.

The first song was Papi-Jenifer Lopez.

Power-Little Mix