Chapter 5. The True Problems-Part 1

Jessica was lying on the stage, her hair changed to its natural colour, milky hair colour.

It was like in this photo:

The dom was still closed. Confused people were murmuring.
Cody couldn't believe his eyes, the girl who saved him in the past, was the lider of the most famous group in the world.

Graham p.o.v.

-JESSICA!!!!!???-yelled Cody.
I couldn't understand from where Cody knew about her. He was the only person in the family who didn't know about her, but who told him about Jessica? Does he know that she is...? My thoughts cut off when the second solist started screaming to the black figure to open the dom. I turned to see the sad and also confused eyes of my family.
The black figure disappeared, the dom as well. All the team ran beside Jessica, one boy put a bracelet to another one on Jessica's hand and they disappeared like the black figure did.
That disappointed all of the public. Some people started screaming bad things about the group. I didn't understand why they hated them now without a mask, but liked them with a mask, too confusing.
Slowly, all the people were gone to their homes. When we asked Cody about Jessica... I couldn't believe it!

Charly Burns p.o.v.

After the failed concert, we asked Cody about Jessica.

-Two years ago, when we had that accident at the stormy day, we were the five days in the Lenimon Island, Jessica took care about me and the bots, she also was QuickShadow's mate. And she asked us to not tell the truth about the real person who saved us.-he said.

I thought about that one moment, I understood that he didn't know the truth.
End p.o.v.

---------------Several hours later--------------

All was black, only darkness was surrounding a figure. Only a small spot of light could be seen, the heartbeat. A sad, quite song was heard at the rhythm of the heartbeat. Suddenly, a light portal appeared, the song continued, but the girl stood up and slowly walked to the light.

-I hope this is the end of all the problems 🎶-finished the song.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
-Where...am....I?

-Jessica! You're awake!

-How do you feel?

-Carla...Diego...I feel tired, what happened?

-You don't remember anything?-asked Carla.

-The last thing I remember is that we were going to sing DDU-DU DDU-DU.

Diego and Carla told her all that happened next, they expected a confused expression, but they didn't expect the following:

-I... remembered everything.-said Jessica.-What is said in the news?