Chapter 2

⚡Flash's P.O.V.⚡

I was on my way to Canterlot to help guard the castle. I packed my bag, made my way to the last car of the train, and put an apple in my saddlebag.

45 minutes later.....

I was finally back in Canterlot, I got off the train and followed Shining Armor And Princess Cadence to the castle's front door, Princess Twilight was here to greet us as we passed through, she looked at me slyly and blushed bright red as I passed through I don't know why??

2 hours later...

🎆Twilight's POV🎆

I was in the meeting room planning for the gala. Shining was moving plastic toy guards on the map, Cadence was marking some papers for the orders for the food.

I was just staring at a map blankly but in my mind, I was thinking about that blue-haired orange pegasus he was so handsome. And I just got this feeling of some sort that we should be together forever.

Suddenly Cadence said "Um, are we finished? Because I finished writing the orders? "Um, I think so? Shining said. " Twilight? are you ok?? You seem like you are deep into thought".

I was not even concentrating on what Cadence and Shining Armor said. I was just thinking of the orange pegasus who looked so handsome.

⚡Flash's POV⚡

It was 3:00 pm when the meeting finished. I saw Princess Twilight blushed even harder as she passed me.

Then, I went inside my new guest room in the castle. I unpacked my luggage from my saddlebag and when to find Princess Twilight because I was off duty and I was bored,

I found her in the library, she was reading a book. I slowly walked over to her as she looked back at me and whispered ."Hi, Flash Sentry Right? I saw you at the Princess Summit last time ".

"Yes, Princess". As I said nervously. " And I was just wondering? Do you want to hang out? Because I have nothing to do lately? I asked nervously.

She perked up and said slyly, " A Princess is very busy and her schedule is very packed, and you want to invite a princess to hang out?"

"Yes, Princess". I said sadly. " I understand you don't want to hang out". as I slowly approached the door and she surprised me with a giggle." Of course, I want to hang out! I also have nothing to do lately.

I trotted next to her as I asked " What are you reading princess?" "I am reading about the princesses before me and they found love and I have not yet. Because I haven't found the stallion of my dreams yet". As her smile started to turn upside down as she said more. I was starting to get concerned and I said." It's ok princess, I have not found mine yet too. Don't worry, You will find your true love one day." Is ok I am fine." She said. Then we started reading again.