Chapter 8

2 years later

In the present

Twilight and Flash had 3 kids: 

Velvegic Sentry :(First daughter)

Galaxy Swirls Sentry :(Second daughter)

Starbreaker :(First son)

Twilight's POV

As I finished the story then said. "Your Father, he had to fulfill his destiny at the Crystal Empire and he never came back."

Then Velvegic asked, "Mom? Will someday dad come back?" " I am not sure, but now go do your homework," I ordered. "Okay Mommy, but some of it is too hard, will you teach me pls?" asked Galaxy Swirl.

2 hours later...

I was reading in the library when a guard barged in and said. "Your Majesty, there is someone who wants to see you in the throne room Princess." "I'll be right there," I answered. I walked into the throne room with my book as I sat on my throne. Then the guard asked me should I let the stallion in? Asked the guard. "Yes, let him in," I ordered.

Flash's POV

I walked into the throne room and she was reading a book. Then she said coldly. "What can I help you with today?" Then I spoke up "Princess? Do you remember me?

Twilight's POV

I looked up and saw an orange-colored stallion with blue hair with bruises all over, he was standing next to the door. I walked up to him and started to cry. "Flash? Could it be? You have been gone for so many years. I missed you so much." I asked. I....I am so sorry Twi, I....I.." Before he finished the sentence I kissed him immediately Then we transferred to hug. Then we said. "I love you, Princess." He said. I started to blush bright red and I said "I love you, Captain."