Chapter 6

2 hours later.....

I went to Twilight's room to apologize to Twilight because I was being mean to her and I bought a rose to say sorry. I knocked on her door and said " Princess?" She opened the door and kissed me on the lips. "I am sorry for being mean". I apologized and gave her the rose. "Will you forgive me?" "Of course". She says as she starts to blush. And I started to blush too and said, "Do you still want to go on a date with me?" " Yes, I would love to go on a date with you". she said softly.

🌟Shining Armor's POV🌟

I took Flash to the meeting room and said. " Flash, you will be moving back to the Crystal Empire because I thought you would be happier back there". "But Twilight is my marefriend I can't leave her?" Flash argued. "If you don't listen to my order, you get fired! ok? Now get packing because we leave tomorrow morning". "Yes sir". Flash answered miserably.

⚡Flash's POV⚡

I can't believe that I was leaving Twilight. I thought of making a plan to surprise her with a little gift I bought. I set up a little date and sent a letter to Twilight. I dressed in my finest suit and waited for Twilight.

Soon Twilight came and she sat down and said ."Flash you did not need to do all this". "I did this because I love you Twilight". I said. Then we chatted and ate some snacks then I wanted to give her my surprise and I did and said. " Twilight, I am leaving tomorrow. I don't want to leave because I love you, I want to be with you forever and I want to ask you a Question. Will you marry me?"💍

" Yes, yes Flash!" She said then she gave me a kiss.