Chapter 5

" Oh Hello, Princess". I said warmly. Twilight was panicking like crazy then I worriedly said "What's wrong ?" Then she explained everything to me and I wanted to cheer her up and I thought it would be good for me to tell her my surprise so I did "Will you go on a little date with me ?"

As I started to blush a bit." I..I.. can't...I won't let it happen again".She said as she flew away. I felt my heart broke into a billion different pieces. I started to walk miserably to the garden and I spent the whole afternoon packing everything from the date that I set up for tonight.

🎆Twilight's POV🎆

I was getting ready for the date Flash planned for tonight. He sent a letter to me yesterday night to meet him in the garden tonight. I was done getting ready as I teleported to the garden, I walked around and saw no one and I got confused so I teleported to Flash's room and knocked. Flash opened the door and said. " What do you want?" " Are we going on the date you planned?" Then he said sternly. "Oh, you mean the date that I planned very hard and made it to reality, and when I asked and your answer was no. How worse can you be a marefriend? " What? Flash it's not true, I really wanted to go on a date with you, you are the stallion I want to be with forever." I said and started to cry. " Well too late we are breaking up,'' he said sternly and closed the door. "No please Flash, noooo". I said and started to cry. I ran to my room and put my pillow over my head and cried.

Cadence came into my room and said softly." I know what happened, just let him calm down and find you.

⚡Flash's POV⚡

After I told Twilight we had to break up, I started to feel bad. I sat on my rug and thought of the times I spent with Twilight and started to cry.