Bonus Chapter ;)

Aww manh! Look what you made me do... A BONUS CHAPTER!

I must really love you all!!

This chapter is of 4048 words and includes sassy remarks, jokes and sex.

Also fun note, I am writing this bonus chapter 5 years after publishing this book so I had reread the character names and behavior and main scenarios before writing this ;)

DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES LOGAN!

~~~

Bonus Scene:

After 2 years.

I picked up an empty packet of chips, littered on the floor and threw it into the dustbin.

"I can't believe he would do that! He just never learns!" I yelled, scowling at the messy room. "And to think I love him."

"Maybe you should get another man." Brittany suggested, painting her nails a bright shade of yellow.

"That shade could blind the sun." Alicia grunted, painting her own nails a mild shade of brown.

"And that shade looks like you pooped on your hand." Brittany retorted back instantly.

I looked at Janice for help, she was usually the only one sane now-a-days. It could be because Dylan and Janice were getting married in three months. Since that announcement, Janice has been flying on cloud nine and already acting like a family woman with no sassy bone in her. To be honest, it didn't suit her at all.

Janice sighed heavily, as if having forced to deal with a bunch of kids. "Brittany, that shade is a little too bright. And Alicia I think you try a pink shade, that will suit you better."

Alicia grinned and nodded, grabbing a fuchsia shade. "Thanks Jenny."

"It's Janice." I muttered, getting a little jealous of how close Alicia and Janice had gotten over the years. It wasn't a good feeling, the green demon. "Now what should I do about Bryan?"

"What did he do now?" Janice asked.

I exhaled heavily, remembering the events of the past few weeks. "He's been ignoring me constantly. He stays out late at night with the excuse of working but I know he isn't working. He is all fidgety and nervous when he comes back home, like he's done something I shouldn't be finding out. He's always on the phone, his screen lock is changed so I can't access the phone. He is hiding something."

"Do you think he's cheating on you?"

"Well, I AM NOW!" I glared at Alicia.

"I am sure he isn't cheating." Brittany assured. "Men go through that phase, you know. Give him some time."

"What about sex?" Janice prompted.

"What about sex?"

"Do you have it?"

I flushed under their curious gazes, biting my lower lip I slowly shook my head. "No, we haven't. I mean we kiss but not sex. He comes home late, I go to work early. We barely have time to talk."

"When was the last time you did the nasty?"

I cleared my throat, feeling even more uncomfortable now. "Um, a month back."

All three women gasped as if that had to be the most shocking thing they had ever heard. They didn't even have this reaction when Janice said she was engaged or when June, Connor's wife had announced her pregnancy.

"Do – you..." Alicia started and I knew I wouldn't like what was going to come out of her mouth. "Do you think you are not sexy enough anymore?"

"Or Bryan's having some dick problems!" Brittany added.