31. I had even chosen my wedding dress and names for our babies.

Dedicated to RainbowCaylen for being a great supporter! Love you!

Chapter 31.

I had even chosen my wedding dress and names for our babies.

~~

"Kill Anastasia."

"No, grab her."

"Just shoot her in the head."

"Are you crazy? We need her alive."

Alan and Ian fought as they gripped a furious Anastasia's arms tightly while Connor, Logan and Max were busy fighting the bodyguards. Dylan was throwing punches at Riyaz and Blacky was hitting Scar-face. Wait! What? Blacky is on our side? Woah.

My eyes finally settled on Bryan who was regarding me with cautious eyes. I allowed my eyes to roam all over him. Those messed up hair, honey brown eyes, kissable lips, thin layer of beard over his jaw, the way his red tee clung to his sweaty chest and his faded black jeans. He was a tremendous sight and all mine. Just as I was about to run to him and kiss him senselessly something hit my back from behind.

I turned and saw Mr. Unfamiliar back to me as he got beaten by Ian. I pushed his back and he fell on Ian. Ian immediately hit on his head with his palm and Mr. Unfamiliar fell on the ground, unconscious. I hi-fived Ian.

"Thanks, go see your lover boy. We'll keep this under control." Ian winked at me and I gave him a grateful smile. I turned to see Bryan who was helping Dylan with Riyaz.

"Hey Dylan!" I called out, "Can you manage that asshole, I need to talk to my boyfriend."

Dylan didn't even spare me a glance. "Don't underestimate the power of me." He continued punching Riyaz who was trying his best to protect himself as well as hit Dylan and failing in both. Wow, Dylan sure knew how to hit.

Ian was with Logan now, the three bodyguards still fighting like pros but their guns were on the floor away from their reach. Scar-face and Blacky were in a very intense fight as they threw perfect punches that were sure to leave bruises. Somehow it seemed personal instead of kill-and-run-away. Some history between the two?

Alan and Anastasia were nowhere to be seen. Just five minutes of privacy and Bryan and me will participate too, I promised myself.

"Hey." Bryan whispered, staring at me as he stepped closer to me.

I blinked and in the next second I was wrapped in Bryan's safe embrace. I took a deep breath, taking in his familiar scent. Oh this is heaven!

"I was so scared." Bryan whispered, his arms tightening around me in fear that I'd disappear again. I felt his previous fright resurface and hugged him more tightly.

"I was scared too." I admitted. "For a few dreadful minutes I thought I would never see you again."

"No! Joanna, no!" He kissed my forehead sweetly. "That would never happen. I promise."

"I know." I whispered, I blinked and gathered you all my courage, urging the words to come out. "Bryan I... I lo-"

"Guys help needed here. Enough with the making out." A strangled shout came and we turned to see Connor held in a head lock by one of the bodyguards. I sighed, wondering if this was karma.

"Go!" I told Bryan. "Help my dumb brother. I'll search for Anastasia."

"No, you stay here." He tapped his foot on the place he was standing for effect. "Don't move."