33. Wrap it before you tap it.

This is the last chapter!

Also I need an editor! If you are one or know one, please PM me

Also I need an editor! If you are one or know one, please PM me. This story seriously needs some editing!

Follow my Instagram - 'womanonrampage' and comment your fav emoji so I know it's my Wattpad Family (#Wattpadfam). I Love you guys!!

Also I just started writing a new book - A Witch's Fairytale, it hasn't got many views yet but I hope you give it a shot because frankly, I quite love it and am sure you will too! So read it pls?

Chapter 33.

Wrap it before you tap it.

~~

It was awkward. Super duper awkward.

I glanced through my eyelids as my dad shifted on the beige colored couch, picking up his coffee mug from the table all the while glaring at the extremely uncomfortable Bryan, or at least trying his best to glare. Connor sat beside my dad stifling a smile. I and mom were huddled on the opposite chair, glancing nervously at the scene playing in front of us.

"So..." My dad cleared his throat, pausing as he thought of something to say. "Your name is Bryan."

And that is what he comes up with!

To say my father couldn't interview my boyfriend was the biggest understatement.

"Yeah." Bryan nodded, touching his blue shirt collar anxiously. This was probably the first time he was wearing a shirt that too with a tie. He looked pretty hot and I would have kissed him asininely if my father wasn't in front trying his best to act strict.

"Why are you called Ace then?"

"Uh I don't know?"

My father licked his lips, trying to think of some serious question. "Are you dating my daughter just for sex?"

I choked on the air while my mother chided. "Luke, don't ask stupid questions."

My dad huffed. "That is a valid question. I should know." The last was of course muttered under his breath.

"No sir." A blushing Bryan answered. "I am not dating her for sex."

"Is she a virgin?"

"Dad!" I exclaimed in horror and complete embarrassment.

"Uh I don't know?" Bryan coughed out, shifting in his seat. Of course he knew!

"Luke one more stupid question and you are in the doghouse." My mother said, swiftly standing and going into the kitchen, away from her embarrassing husband.

My dad gulped. "So do you play any sports? I hope this is not a dumb question." He raised his voice at the end, making sure my mom heard it.

"Uh I can play soccer and basketball but I am not on the school team."