30. Everyone has the right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.

Loving your comments! They bring a big fat grin to my face. Lots of love babe - mysterioustypeofgirl

Chapter 30.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege.

~~

"Go deeper inside until you hit the spot."

Ian snorted and I bit my lip in attempt to control my laughter. Oh yes, apparently minds works ridiculously dirty when bored. Mr. Unfamiliar slapped Ian's back as a warning and I pressed my lips together fighting the bubbling laughter.

"Make sure they reach there. No more drama. I'll call the others." Mr. Unfamiliar said to Alan and walked off.

As soon as he disappeared round the corner, Ian and I burst into laughter.

"Go deeper inside." Ian repeated walking ahead. "We are all going deeper inside, it's so huge."

I laughed even more, clutching my stomach. "Shut up Ian and find the spot."

"Go right." Alan said from behind us and I detected masked laughter. I didn't turn around knowing he wouldn't want me to notice it. Why was he here? Why was he doing this?

Instead I grabbed a guffawing Ian's hand pulled him and making a right turn. We soon reached an open space behind a wooden door, there were a few chairs and one big throne like seat. Royal blue in colour with huge armrests. I blinked at that, what was this Queen Victoria era?

Three hefty men with long guns in their hands stood behind the big seat. Their faces static, void of any emotion. The room was filled in dim light but brighter than the room I was tied in.

A scene right from 80s movie. A place where you could get killed and never be found because your body would be thrown over a cliff or buried alive.

I shuddered at the thought. "This is the spot?" My eyes scanned the various paintings hanging on the wall. A naked girl hiding behind a tree, two women and one man on the bed, a naked girl with hands around her private parts, a smiling king surrounded by pretty women. Nothing spiritual or any landscapes. Just naked women and lusty men. How predictable.

"Yup." Ian answered, nodding his head in greeting to the three bodyguards.

I grabbed a chair and made myself comfortable on it. The right hefty man stepped ahead, his gun pointed at me but Alan stopped him.

"Meeting." Was the only word he said and the hefty man nodded, returning to his place.

"Wow they are like tamed dogs." I snorted, unable to hold that comment. Their eyes darkened but all three stayed quiet. Ian let out a strangled laugh and instantly cleared his throat. "Shut up Joanna." He ordered trying to sound strict and gangster-like but failing miserably. His failed attempt only made me laugh more.

I drummed my fingers on the chair, looking around for a way to escape. There was only one way the same one that we entered from and something told me that if I even moved an inch near the three trained dogs wouldn't think twice before shooting me in the head. I stopped when I heard footsteps. Figures came into the room in my sight. Four I mentally counted. First to enter was Mr. Unfamiliar, closely followed my Scar-face or Morgan, then Riyaz and finally Blacky. I almost waved at them cheekily. I scowled at Morgan still not forgiving him for hitting Bryan, bloody jackass.

"Stand up." Mr. Unfamiliar ordered, gazing at me.

I scowled at him. I wasn't running away because there seemed to no other escape but then I heard the unmistakeable sound of footfalls. Looks like the leader is coming. Reluctantly I got up and stuck out my tongue at him. Immature, I know.