3. Most good girls are afraid of bikes.

Been a great friend and never missed a chance to encourage me!

Chapter 3

Most good girls are afraid of bikes.

~~

"You live here?" I asked in complete horror.

I stared at the half broken cottage in front of me. There was absolutely no light in the cottage. The windows were shattered and the door looked rusted. The place around the cottage which should have been a garden now looked like a tiny jungle with all the trees overgrown and plants uncut. I wondered how many ugly insects made a home here. Eww. Even the gate had a broken latch and was painted with rusted iron. All in all the place looked completely haunted, not to mention it was quite far from the main town. It looked dead and shit scary.

I gulped as I took in the surroundings once again. I knew coming with him was a bad idea. No wonder he never took the girls home, they would probably look at this place and run screaming Bloody Mary.

My thoughts scattered when he spoke. "Of course not." He scoffed.

"Th-Then what are we doing here?" My voice quivered as I asked the question.

He grinned deviously at me and then his eyes raked my body. My legs instantly took a step back.

"I am going to rape you and then bury you under the bushes." He leaned closer, his voice descending to a mere whisper. "No one will know."

I swallowed nervously. "I-I'll uh I'll scram." I threatened.

His evil grin grew bigger. "Of course you will, I am that good in bed."

I blinked and shook my head. "What? No! I meant I'll scream for help."

"And who's going to hear you?"

I glanced around and frowned when I saw no houses nearby. The first one was quite a few blocks away and looked dead too. Apparently no one lived there too. Looked like a residency for vampires that slept at day. Who else would even want to live in such an isolated area?

I scanned my brain for any remembrance of the tips that my brother gave me as a kid. But only one came-'If you can't do anything. Kick him in the balls. Hard.'

My eyes momentarily flew to his crotch, debating if I should kick and run away. As if sensing my thoughts, he took hurried a step back.

"Woah there, chill. I love my male anatomy thank you very much. And I am not doing anything." He assured, rolling his eyes.

"Why are we here then?" I demanded, not believing him. One minute he was intimidating me with his dirty thoughts and the next he looked like it was all a fun game to him.

"You have a short term memory loss? We are going to study here." He replied, walking towards the cracked door.

"No." I answered his previous question. "Why here? We could have gone at my place."

"I like it here, it's peaceful." He said, shrugging his left shoulder. He took out a key from his bag and twisted it right-left for at least six times in the lock before the door finally opened.

Peaceful? I scoffed, looking around again. More like dreadful.

"Ladies first." He said in a British accent, opening the door for me.

"What a gentleman!" I mocked under my breath.

"You said something?" I could hear amusement in his voice.

"Nope." I walked farther inside the dark place, shivering slightly as the coldness enfolded my body. "Where are the lights?"

I heard the door click shut and my heart beat rose. If he even touched me I was going to punch him, square on his nose. If I could find it in this darkness.