7. We all have a kinky inner demon.

Logan!

Dedicated to blahblah015 for being an awesome reader and making me grin with her comments!

Chapter 7

We all have a kinky inner demon.

Song: Good girls by 5 Seconds of Summer.

~~

My bucket list was made when I was drunk for the first and last time in sophomore year. Everything written in it was rebellious and dangerous and completely of my brains. Safe to say I had hardly completed any of it. 

For two years it was kept it in some dark corner of my locker but it probably isn't there now because the person standing in front of me was waving it in the air happily like it was a country flag.

I had come to the cottage hurriedly, all the way tormenting my brains wondering why he had called me in such haste, only to find an extremely elated Ace standing at the door with a paper in one hand, waiting impatiently for me to get out of the car. Eyes shining with amusement and huge smirk on the lips that made his cheekbones more prominent. If I wasn't so pissed I would have swooned.

"I will not repeat it again. Give back my bucket list Bryan fudging Cooper." I ordered through my clenched teeth.

"Skinny dipping at midnight?" He asked as he read one of the wish, completely ignoring my threat.

I narrowed my eyes relatively, the familiar redness creeping up my neck and cheeks. "What's wrong with it?" I demanded. 

He chuckled softy, shaking his head. "Nothing at all. Just make sure there aren't any old paedophiles around. That would be awkward and sad. They'll be scared after seeing your potato like body."

I gritted my teeth. "Well then you should definitely not do it, we don't want people to die after seeing a huge body and an extremely small penis, do we?"

And suddenly he was right in front of my face. His breath fanning my nose and lips. I instinctively took a step backward, desperately needing some space but my stupid car prevented it. He smirked, like a predator waiting to lavish his last meal.

"Maybe I should just prove how big it is." He whispered, pressing our chests. I could feel his hard chest even through the clothes and the thought that he could feel my breasts as I breathed heavily was enough to make me more hot and bothered.

As if sensing my thoughts, his eyes dropped downwards and slowly raised upwards. Memorizing every vein and feature right from my upper breasts to my eyelashes at his own slow pace. My heart was already out of the ribs and could just fall off my body anytime.

His eyes went back to my lips. "So muffin? Would you like to see how big it actually is?" his finger traced a path down from the corner of my eyes to the corner of my lips. "Or maybe I could just show it you by putting it right inside you."

I choked on my breath. Blinking furiously. Did he just say what I heard him say? Apparently so.

Somehow managing to get blood back in my hands, I pushed him off me, ignoring the missing warmth.

I gulped and folded my hands under my chest, tapping my right feet, trying to forget the last few incredibly sexual minutes. "I am least interested in showing your D to my V. So give my list back." 

He raised his brows and the shrugged. "Whatever, your loss. All the V's want my D. Want to come in?" Instead of waiting for a reply, he turned and walked in.

I cursed like a sailor as I followed him. Isn't there any law against over usage of sexual sentences and innuendos? He would be in life imprisonment then!