3

I finally arrived to my apartment. I also bought some pancakes for chaeyoung because I remember her saying she would even sell me for pancakes. like seriously it's just pancakes tho not even chicken or any kind of meat.

I tried to open the door but it was locked which means chaeyoung hasn't came yet so I opened the door with my spare key and went inside. After turning the lights on I took a warm shower and decided to make something.

Just then I heard a doorbell and opened the door revealing tired chaeyoung standing with a plastic bag in her hand.

"ah it smells delicious" I exclaimed clapping my hands happily. "i thought you were dying so I bought some pizza for us" chaeyoung said placing the packet in kitchen and heading towards bathroom "don't eat them all wait till I come back" she said before going inside bathroom. I unrapped the pizza and served them along with pancakes with two cold drink in the side. "yah chaeyoung come out fast or else I'll start eating, I'm starving you know I can't just wait for you" I shouted taking a slice of pizza in my hand

As soon as I said that chaeyoung came out and joined me for dinner. "mhm yummy, oh my god dahyun ! You bought pancakes aswell" chaeyoung said surprised while taking a big bite of pancake.

"no thoes aren't pancakes they're cabbage, see green and leafy"

"i- dahyun why should you always reply saying this and that can't you be straightforward sometimes" chaeyoung said pretending to be upset.

"i'm gay chaeyoung you know I can't speak straightforward so I'll rather speak gayforward I said acting serious but dying cause of laughter inside.

"what the actual fuck" chaeyoung mumbled choking on her pizza. she grabbed a glass of cold drink which resulted in making her choke again. I rushed to her although I couldn't walk properly due to laughing. "here drink this and breathe chaeyoung, BREATHE" I said rubbing her back.

"have you like lost your mind or are you drunk ? I almost died" chaeyoung said finally catching breathe.

"haha sorry I wanted to cheer you up, I know you work alot from morning and sometimes you come home so late that I almost fall asleep waiting for you so when we sit together like this for dinner, netflix or anything else, I just want you to be happy and talk with me, I don't want you to stress about work everytime, I want you to enjoy your life. you're still young and you need love and care you know, take time for yourself chaeyoung" I said smiling and placing my hand above her's.

"stop it dahyun, you really forget that you're my bestfriend sometimes and talk like my mother" she said finally looking at me. "by the way how was your interview ?"

"oh interview.. hmm it was pretty good I tried to give my best but it depends on the CEO"

"yes but at least what do you think from your point of view ?" chaeyoung asked

"well I think I may get selected I guess, I don't really know but I know that she did got annoyed cause of me" I said chuckling while chaeyoung gave me a 'no doubt' face.

Just when we were talking I saw a message pop in my phone, I clicked on it and saw

Miss kim

You've been selected as personal assistant of formal CEO of our company that is Miss Hirai Momo. Please make sure you arrive in company within 9:30 AM from tomorrow onwards. Thank you and congratulations !

I couldn't help but smile at the e-mail. Seems like I didn't annoy her enough