19

I woke up, clearly feeling sick. I was having sore throat, runny nose and my face was burning hot. what could be more worse ? I decided to take a leave today. I turned and dragged my body near the table to reach for my phone but the battery was dead. I groaned gaining power to stand up and went to bathroom. After finishing my morning actives I went to kitchen to prepare some food for myself.

wow.. am I supposed to eat ice-cream ? the whole refrigerator was full of fucking strawberry ice-cream and cold drinks. I kneeled down opening the drawer which was full of spicy and hot ramen which I cannot eat since I can't eat any spicy food when I get sick.

I sighed and made some fried rice which was probably not enough for me but it'll work for now. after eating I measured my body temperature and the thermometer showed nearly 103 degree celsius. are you fucking kidding me ? aren't people supposed to die when they have nearly 103 degree celsius fever ? or maybe I didn't study science properly.

I hate everything

I layed in my bed feeling really tired, I thought I was dying but I could hear my heartbeat so I was alive lol. I pulled my phone out and unlocked it

15 new messages, 6 missed calls

holy shi-

2 missed calls from chaeberry🍓
3 missed calls from momoling <3

chaeberry : hey dahyun, how are you doing ?
- seems like you're sleeping, reply to me whenever you can

momoling : good morning dubu
- you okay ?
- you're not mad at me anymore right ?
- HEYYY reply meee :(
- where is the earth are you, you didn't come to office today
- omg it's boring without you
- reply
- me
- dahyunieeeeeeeeeeeeee
- I'm worried
- hey did you fall sick ? :(
- you're not ignoring me right ?
- *pouts*

dahyun : OH MY GOD MOMO-
- I'm alivee abdixhdk sorry for making you worried my battery died
- and I felt sick that's why I couldn't come today :(

-

I waited for her reply but she was probably busy I guess so I layed there looking outside, it was going to rain again. I was watching some of blackpink MV until I heard someone knocking the door. it's 11 am and the weather is so cloudy, a hurricane may come anytime who the hell is here in this time. I stood up and went towards door opening it

"DAHYUUUN" they shouted and hugged me tightly. "hey momo you'll catch cold" I replied as she pulled back "i don't care about that" momo replied and entered inside, making her way towards kitchen. "aren't you supposed to be in office right now ?" I asked pulling a chair and sitting in dining so I could look what momo was doing.

"well.. yes but my favourite person is sick today so I came here to take care of her" momo replied winking. "and you can take these medicines, ahm this one is for fever, this one for common cold, ah the blue one is antibiotics, and I also brought some bandages I don't know why, and lastly painkillers" momo replied smiling as I just stared at her pulling her close

"you know that your existence is enough, right ?" I said never breaking the eye contact. she gave me a genuine and most sweetest smile and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

-

"honestly you're my life saver momo, how did you have the thought of bringing these food ?" I questioned while she was placing the foods in the cupboard. "maybe I got your telepathy message" she said and giggled.

"ok so time to prepare something for youuu, what do you want to eat dubu ?" she asked softly and you could see sparkle in her eyes. "anything prepared by you would be the best" I replied smiling which made her chuckle.

after a while she made food and we ate together "oh my god, this is so amazing and delicious" I said happily and clapping my hands together in excitement.

"woah calm down dahyunie and I know I am the best chief" she said digging into her food, wife material I mistakely whispered that part. I saw momo kind of freezing for awhile but she continued eating.

I said momo that I'll wash the dishes but she just made me rest since I was still sick. After sometime momo came from kitchen and managed her hair, I was just looking at her quietly. she came near the couch and took her bag. "are you leaving ?" I asked as she hummed in response, she came towards me and measured the temperature.

"you're quite better than before, if you need something then call me okay ?" she said while caressing my cheek. I didn't speak and maybe she was waiting for my response so I whispered "stay with me for tonight ?"

she stayed silent for few seconds then smiled a little "sure". her response made me smile wider and I pulled her, hugging her waist since she was standing and I was sitting. she rested her chin on my head patting my back

-

my exams are near so- lmao forgive me ajsksjxkd