21

"w-what did you just say ?" momo asked. "i said kissing is not hard, want to try ? with me" I said leaning closer to her while she just freezed in her place. she came closer grabbing me by waist and her hand rested in my cheek. I replied to her action by resting my own hand in her neck. I couldn't help but crack a little laugh "this is weird" I said blushing.

"wha- why ?" momo asked laughing aswell. I composed myself and spoke "do you know how long I waited for this ?" I said looking at her eyes.

"i hope that I didn't made you wait for so long" she replied and we both leaned in at the same time. her lips and mine, together in a sync. her lips tasted like apple juice which was really addictive.

the kiss was longing, I moved my head to side deepening the kiss and I could feel her smile. she pulled back first as we both were lacking oxygen, her face was flushed and so was mine.

I smiled and grabbed her hand "we kissed so I don't care if they kiss or not" I said laughing while pointing to the screen "neither do i" momo said while bending down

"what are you doing ?" I asked. "keep quiet" momo replied and before I knew what was happening she carried me to bed.

"uh god, momo" I said hiding my face on her shoulder, blushing madly. she kept me in the bed and hovered above me smirking, just when she was about to lean in I blocked her lips with my hand.

"why ?" she asked pouting and I laughed while turning her over. now I was hovering above her and I kissed her again, more passionately. we pulled back resting our forehead on eachother, "this was wonderful" momo said, her cheek was dusted with pink blush.

"let's sleep now, you have office tomorrow" I said and pulled the blanket making sure momo was covered properly.

"please you're saying as if we don't work in the sake office" she said and I just mumbled 'yeah whatever'. just then when I was about to turn another side momo came closer and hugged my waist, cuddling me.

"such a baby" I whispered slowly while smiling and snuggling. "if I am baby then say 'good night baby' to me" momo said and although it was dark I could tell that she was smirking.

"good night baby, eeeh how cringy" I joked and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

-

me - CEO of writing short chapters ?