4

I woke up with birds chirping and sun shining brightly, the weather seems really nice today. I went to bathroom and freshed myself up. After comming out I stretched myself and worked out as usual. I love eating but I also have to keep myself in proper shape, I wish scientists will soon make a type of medicine where eating won't effect your weight.

I found some cooked food in kitchen which chaeyoung made. Since she has a busy schedule she already left hours ago. I locked my apartment door and went towards my garage driving my car away since I didn't wanted to make Miss grumpy more grumpy today.

I was on the way to azer company. Video games by Lana Del Rey playing in my car speaker. If this song was a person I would marry them.

I reached the office building and went inside elevator pressing the button, I wasn't alone there. There was a pink haired girl standing talking with someone in her phone. Although I was inside the elevator she didn't mind laughing her ass off or shouting cause of surprise.

rip my ears, I sighed

After she was done with the phone call she turned towards me. "Hello I'm Kim Dahyun" I said offering my hand for a shake.

"Hi Dahyun, I'm the manager of this company, Minatozaki Sana" she replied with bright smile "You are new assistant of Hirai Momo right ?"

"Yes I am"

"I assume she might have scared you to hell in the interview, almost everyone find her intimidating. Anyways best of luck with work, hope to see you around" She disappeared to her office after saying that.

I headed towards my office settling down in my seat which was opposite to momo's. Momo wasn't here yet so I just checked some of the papers in my office desk. I was so into reading them that I didn't notice someone's existence in the room. There she was, none other than Hirai Momo.

"first day in the office and you're already busy huh Miss kim ?" she said turning on the air conditioner and settling in her desk.

"well I don't think you'd pay me without working or will you Miss Hirai" I asked her raising a brow and smirking.

She scoffed at my words and gave me a look before turning on her laptop.

We both were in a complete silence. I like talking and this silence is literally killing me. She had her eyes fixed in the screen, her fingers hitting the keyboard as she was typing rapidly. After some minutes she sighed and I knew she was going to look at me so I immediately turned my gaze and choked on air. how creepy of me, my cheeks were red cause of embarrassment.

"Don't worry I didn't caught you staring"

And that sentence was the end of me. I needed to get myself out of here right now so I excused myself for toilet. After breathing properly and freshing myself up I realized it was lunch time so I went to canteen.

There I found out jisoo, I decided to go and sit with her since she had helped me with directions and she is pretty nice aswell. But she was not alone she had bunch of employees more like her friends sitting around the table. I went with my food and sat next to jisoo smiling at her. She smiled back as I scanned the table, jennie was next to jisoo in right, nayeon, jeonyeon, tzuyu
and in my opposite there was jihyo, joy, solar , lisa, chaeyoung,

we gossiped and laughed, I loved talking like this. as I was eating and listening to them I saw momo making her way towards sana's office. I knew momo and sana were bestfriend and sometimes they give eachother company for lunch but momo preferred eating alone in her office.

after working whole day it was finally evening. I yawned and stretched myself getting ready to go home. I saw momo ending a call and sighing.

"Anything wrong ?" I asked looking at her

"oh ahm nothing big it's just that my car is in repairing today and sana had some emergency so she left already"

"oh, then I can give you a lift you know" I replied picking up my phone and key from the desk "no it's fine I'll just take a cab"

"come on don't be childish, it's getting cold and I don't want you to wait for a cab and get sick cause of cold, please ?"

momo agreed with me and I went to parking area to bring my car. momo was waiting for me in the main gate. The cool breeze was hitting her hair and making her scrunch her nose. I laughed seeing how adorable she looked.

"your face was funny" I said chuckling at her and fastening my seatbelt. "i was trying to get rid of wind dahyun, don't be mean" she replied whining.

"i'm surprised that you are a CEO of a company, you act like a toddler momo"

"no I don't, now shut up or else I'll fire you" momo said turning her head to the window looking outside.