15

“i have”

everyone else were internally screaming except for momo. there was silence, she was looking at me, her face had neutral expression but I saw something in her eyes.

sadness

(but little did she know she was dahyun's love at first sight) jihyo broke the silence by spinning the bottle but I was just looking at momo. what am I supposed to do now, is she sad ? hurt ? if yes then why ?

I don't even know if she loves me back. we played never have I ever not until nayeon got bored and suggested to play truth or dare, the game of devils which gives me anxiety. sana shouted “best suggestion you've ever given nayeooooooon” and I just sighed.

we changed places and sat in a new order before stretching myself. jeongyeon spinned the bottle and it stopped between her and tzuyu, jeongyeon asked “truth or dare” “truth” tzuyu replied. “boringggg” sana commented. “ahm are you interested in someone ?” jeongyeon asked and tzuyu just replied with a simple “no” while others just groaned.

second round started and bottle stopped between me and chaeyoung. I  slightly smirked and chaeyoung gave me a dead glare, “chaeyoung-ah truth or dare” I asked “dare” she replied and immediately regreted. “compliment the person you find the most beautiful in this room” I said

I saw chaeyoung rolling her eyes as she spoke “ahm erm.. m-mina you look really beautiful today” chaeyoung said and sighed in relief while in the other hand mina chuckled lovingly “thank you chaeyoung-ah you look beautiful aswell”

the game was coming to an end now probably some few rounds were left. tzuyu spinned the bottle and it stopped between jeongyeon and momo. “momoling truth or dare” she asked and I unconsciously rolled my eyes at the way she used momo's nickname.

“dare” momo replied, I saw nayeon whispering something to jeongyeon's ear and both of them smirking like devils. “so momoooo~ go and sit in the lap of your favourite person till the end of the game” jeongyeon said.

“WHAT ?” momo shouted in surprise, “whatever you heard duh” nayeon said, “i'm going to fire you all” momo said as she stood up. “we'll see about us but you won't fire dahyun” sana said smirking and momo just rolled her eyes.

I was wondering in whose lap will momo sit, ahm jeongyeon ? or sana ? since she's her bestfriend but jihyo would kill her so I guess she won't. I was thinking about that but my heart started to beat faster when I saw her coming towards my direction. is it me ? I wondered staring at the ground,

don't keep your hopes high dahyun, don't. I said to myself as I raised my head and saw momo in front of me, my eyes went wide and I raised my one brow questioning her.

“ahm dahyunie, may I ?” momo asked smiling cutely while looking at me  “have I ever say no to you ?” I replied smiling back and patting my lap gesturing her to sit. she sat in my lap as I managed my position wrapping my hands around her waist, she leaned closer to my body. “say me if you feel uncomfortable okay ?” I said and she nodded. “and i didn't knew I was your favourite huh miss hirai ?” I asked smirking and leaning closer to her shoulder. momo slowly chuckled and replied “well now you know”

 momo slowly chuckled and replied “well now you know”

god this photo is so cute, i'm soft

oh god her perfume, the smell of her cherry shampoo, her eyes, her lips, everything about her was so perfect.

it was already late so everyone decided to sleep now but we're having a great discussion on who will sleep with whom and where.

“jeonyeon I'm saying you you'll regret sleeping in jihyo and sana's room” nayeon yelled pulling jeongyeon by arm. “wae ????” jeongyeon yelled back. “god knows what happens at night, what if your eyes gets blessed ?!?” nayeon replied. “if you really want to sleep with me you shouldn't make any excuses ok ?” jeongyeon said and nayeon paused “whatever” she breathed out blushing.

jihyo was just watching all of us shouting while folding her hands.

“there's no way I'm sleeping in living room” tzuyu yelled.

“then WHAT do you want to sleep in store room with coackroach ?!?!” sana shouted.

“sana I'm your childhood friend so I get a nice room right ?” mina asked.

“NOOO you don't, everyone are equal in the eyes of sana” sana replied.

“STOOOP !!!” I shouted and everyone looked and we, the room was finally silent.

“ok listen jihyo and sana in one room, then jeongyeon, nayeon and tzuyu are sharing aswell so for the remaining of us ; let's play scissor paper rock, whoever 2 will win they'll pick the paper and they have to sleep with the person they get the name of.

“yes let's do that” jihyo said and we played, me and chaeyoung did rock while momo and mina did scissors. jihyo came up with two small folded paper in her hand, one had momo and other had mina in it.

I was really wishing to get momo. she picked the paper first and I picked the remaining one, chaeyoung opened the paper but had a neutral expression. I slowly opened the paper, my heart was beating faster and then I saw the name of

-

i miss them so much, like so so SOOOOO much. anyways stan twice ship dahmo <3