9

should I take a leave today ? should I ask chaeyoung to hide me somewhere ? eh what should I do, I don't have any other choice so I went to office without getting ready to face momo. what if she's upset ? or mad ? what if she stops talking with me ? god I can't function.

I dragged myself inside the entrance trying to calm myself down. taking deep breaths, inhale and exhale, you've got this. I went inside the elevator, when it was going to close I saw someone familiar entered-

things were already hard for me, now why this god, why ??

of course it had to be none other than momo, but is it just me or she looks extra hot today and her perfume- oh my god I feel like I'm gonna pass out she's literally beside me, our shoulders brushing eachother's sometimes and this electrifies me somehow. in a good way I guess

we stood there in silence none of us speaking. the atmosphere was hot because momo was beside me ?
“heechul doesn't have any plans for today so if you're still willing to go then we can, even if he did had then I was planning on cancelling it anyways because I didn't wanted to make you sad again” momo said stepping out from elevator, me following after her. I felt bad for her, especially after what I said her in yesterday's text. I really wanted to hug her tight right now but I thought that would be quite inappropriate since I don't even know if she's okay with it or not.

“i'm sorry for what I said yesterday, I didn't mean it in a harsh way or something and just.. know that I don't ever want to make you sad, either knowingly or unknowingly. yeah that's all”

“it's fine dahyunie” with that she sat on her desk and started working. I didn't wanted to disappoint her more so I sat in my desk aswell but I couldn't focus on anything.  I just hopped everything will go fine.

it was evening already, which means me and momo will go to have dinner. I was tensed, what if I messed up things ? I sighed closing the laptop and went towards momo. she didn't saw me comming so I offered my hand to her. “let's go ?” I said almost in questioning tone. “where ?” she asked me back. god she's really something else. “for dinner ?” I replied

“so you finally agreed” she said as she smiled and packed her stuffs. “i didn't disagreed earlier either” I said smiling a little as she chuckled at my statement. “true” she mumbled.

after she locked the door, she went to sana for a minute. I went downstairs and saw jihyo. “hey jihyo” I said not so loudly but it still made her flinch. “yah dahyun-ssi, you scared me” jihyo replied placing a hand in her chest and taking deep breaths.

“whatever” I said rolling my eyes teasingly. it was already time to go home so many employees were there. I saw how nayeon was trying to peck jeongyeon's cheek but jeongyeon was just pushing her away. I laughed and said “they are so childish sometimes but adorable right ?” I said as jihyo agreed with me and smiled looking at them.

“hi my favourite peopleeee” sana came shouting and hugged jihyo. “no hug for me ?” I said while fake pouting. “maybe you can ask someone else for a hug” sana said winking, before moving aside. I was confused until I saw momo walking slowly towards us with a bored expression.

I looked at sana who was already looking at me with a smile, as if she could just read my mind. I slightly blushed “as much as I would love to, maybe let's just wait” I said as she chuckled and left with jihyo.

“this is so tiring ugh I hate this stupid sana, I want to throw her to antarctica” momo groaned as I remained surprised by her words. “please- what happened ? and I think sana is a sweetheart tho” I replied. “oof if only you'd know, you haven't seen the real her. she literally said me to carry her stuffs and bring them tomorrow because she's getting late to go for a movie with jihyo. what does she things of herself. ugh I hateeee thiss” momo whined as she pouted in annoyance.

pfft what a baby.

“and now why are you laughing at me dahyun-ah, I know I look stupid shouting at them but don't laughhh, this is a serious matter” momo mumbled. still pouting

“ok ok look at me momo” I said holding her cheek and turning her  towards me. I finally met her perfect brown orbs staring at mine, her high cheekbones that makes her extra beautiful, her pointed nose and...her pink lips which is covered in dark red lipstick today.  CONTROL YOUR HORMONES DAHYUN, HAVE I BEEN STARING FOR LONG ?

momo looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “w-we have a dinner, remember ?” I said as I cleared my throat and fixed my clothes.

“ahhh yes let's go” she said walking away from me to the exit.

god what did she think of me, I was probably creeping her up. She clearly saw me staring; not only in her face but lips aswell. but....didn't she felt anything ? didn't her heartbeat started increasing like mine did ?

- to my future readers if I have one   

I plan on not giving momo's pov (but I may soon or not idk) cause I feel easy writing from dahyun's. y'all maybe curious about momo's way of thinking but just wait and go with the flow