Chapter 5

Over the next week, Randall relied on Mikey to bring him his food during the day and he also woke Mikey up for training in the mornings when the clock went off and he didn't hear it.

His family was noticing something different about Mikey, and there was something different about the lair. Leo and Splinter sensed there was something else here, but what? They would look around and find nothing.

They weren't hurt or anything, but in the morning, they would notice some food items were missing. They thought it was because Mikey might be having midnight munchies. Mikey always got that blame. Mike said he didn't do it.

Randall had been taking some things from the fridge at night. It was part of his plan to get the family to notice something was different in here. But he wasn't doing anything to plan to hurt them.

After more than a week, Don was up working late on something for the security system for the lair. He decided to take a break. His family had let him work tonight.

He went toward the kitchen to get something to drink and just as he stepped into the entrance, there was a giant lizard standing at the fridge with the door open.

"Hey!" Don said.

Randall gasped and he instantly vanished.

"Who are you?" Don asked, but he heard nothing.

"Are you still here?"

Randall had made it out of the room and back to Mikey's.

Don was nervous and he took out his bo. "If you are dangerous, we can be too." But he sensed the room was empty. What he had seen made him nervous, if that creature was what was raiding their food. How did it ever get past their security?

Don instantly got everyone up. He wouldn't wake everyone up unless it was an emergency.

Mikey yawned. "What's going on, Don? A turtle needs his beauty sleep."

"Guys. As you have been sensing something secretive going on in here and out there, I have to say that I saw a strange lizard in the kitchen a bit ago. It's never been detected by my security."

"Could it have been sent by the Foot?" Raph asked. He was on alert about it if it was.

"I hope not. Then we are in trouble." Don said. He swallowed that this creature wasn't one of their creations. He had vanished just as fast a Foot Tech ninja could.

"We must find this lizard and know what it wants." Splinter said. "Keep on the lookout for it, my sons."

Mikey knew exactly who he was talking about. But he swore he would watch out. He went back to his room and talked to Randall.

"They know about you now. But Donny is the only one whose seen you." Mikey said.

"I know. I'm making myself be known slowly. But I'll be willing to meet them soon." Randall said.

Randall continued to leave little clues. He was just doing playful little pranks.

Taking their weapons and placing them in unusual places. Still taking food out and eating it. The turtles didn't like it too well, but Mikey was impressed by it. Those were things he did, but to his brothers, not his father.

Randall had managed to take Splinter's favorite tea to the bathroom. Raph had found it there. Splinter had been ticked. Now this lizard was taking his things too.

It was amazing how it was never seen. All the family was paranoid now except Mikey. He was often giggling with Randall in his room behind their backs. Mikey wasn't organizing it, but he was impressed with Randall's pranks.