Room 216

Room 216 is the room I've always stayed in. Nurse Perkins always requests that room for me. Not that there's anything special about that room. No windows, or more square inches. It just holds all my memories. When I stay in room 216 I feel like I don't have to explain my Cancer story to these shady walls when I'm sitting there bored to death.
Room 216 is on the Pediatric Oncology Wing of GSMH on floor 6. There's a cafeteria just outside the Wing and a Nurses Station right around the bend of my room door.
My room has yellow/cream walls with inspirational text stickers scattered around. A comfy green chair is in the left corner of the room by the door. It has a blonde wood arm rest with a metal IV pole and a blanket. Few feet away is the bed. Hospital beds are huge and comfy. Im the pillows are made of wool, not feathers so they don't poke you while you sleep. The white plastic bed has a colorful quilt covering it with two IV poles on either side and a few different monitors behind the bed. On the opposite wall invetween the chair and the bed is a TV.
A blonde wooden table with three chairs sits under the TV with a fancy chess board atop.
On the right of the TV is the bathroom door. It's a big, nice bathroom. Not as big as you're picturing, but bigger than you would expect for a hospital.
It has a bath in the back right corner with a toilet on the right wall. A long counter is on the left with a taller portion and a lower portion- both with a sink. The mirror above the counter is gigantic- stretching from the ceiling to the sinks. A towel closet is next to the door on the left. Big white fluffy towels that have probably been bleached and soaked with starch after every bloody accident.
When I'm wheeled into my room my parents and Jonah are already there- standing and pacing as usual underneath the TV.
"Miley! Baby, you're awake!" My mother whispers. She runs over to my bed as Perkins starts hooking me to new machines. Mother pets my matted, greasy hair and kisses my forehead.
"I was so worried," she whispers, "How are you feeling? Want me to get more pain medications?" She glances at Perkins who is already dosing up the morphine.
"Mom, I'm fine, really." I whisper back as I close my eyes.
"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. You will get through this. It's just a phase." She keeps repeating.
Soon later both my parents are on either side of my bed holding my cold, frail hands and telling me how much they love me and how strong I am.
Meanwhile I'm looking at Jonah. His gaze never went away from mine- just like his worried yet loving expression never faded.
"Mom, Dad, can you leave us alone, please?" My parents pause and nod.
"Yeah, um, yes we will go down to the café and grab something, alright? We'll be right back," They promise.