Fever

On day two of my new cycle of Chemo I got a fever of 101.1*. Everyone who came into my room was required to put one of those blue paper masks over there mouth and nose before they came into my room. This would prevent further infections to my poor immune system.
Despite the fever, sore limbs, and weak muscles, I felt fine. Jonah and I didn't talk about last night at all- me knowing Jonah was blaming himself for my fever- because my parents would budge out of my room. And if they did, it was because nobody was allowed in my room at all.
This allowed me to lay here and think about what happened between me and Jonah yesterday. I was hoping he wasn't blaming himself- even though I was sure he was. I knew he was pacing outside the PO Wing, just waiting to have a chance to explain what had happened must never happen again. And I didn't want hat to be true. I wanted to go back to last night when he kissed me, and hug him tight and have him tell me everything is going to be okay. Let me hold me to sleep and let me get a chance to escape this horrid universe and travel on a different system with him.
I wanted to burry my face into his chest and breathe in his aroma of the musky Forrest rain. I wanted to let him kiss me tenderly and have my fingers run through his shaggy warm hair. I wanted be be with HIM.
Now.
Forever.