Blind Beauty- Doudil40

Ayyyyyyyyyy. I got a little drop of sweetness here. It's short and extremely corny. This is also in which I try to actually do a certain thing, but it sounds so bad. I'm slowly starting to get rid of my writer's block- basically meaning I'm writing more. Doesn't help that I found this OTP prompt page- which is where I got this from. XD

Also abrupt ending is abrupt.

Note: This prompt comes from the OTP page previously mentioned.

Imagine Person A of your OTP staring at themselves in a mirror pinching and pulling at the skin on their body disgustedly and then Person B walks in on them, sits them down, and tells them how beautiful they are.

"Gross."

Slamming his palm against the sink, the raven-haired man scowled at his reflection. "Gross, gross, gross. Absolutely horrendous." He brushed at his hair, trying to please his judging eyes.

He pinched at his skin, frown growing as he felt the fat between his fingers. "Revolting. Fat. You're fat." He stared at his horribly plain, dull, bronze eyes in the mirror. "It's a good thing you wear sunglasses, because your eyes are ugly.

"Only if you had interesting eyes. Stupid bronze eyes. No one likes bronze eyes," he muttered under his breath, not breaking his eye contact with the man staring back at him, replicating his every move. "No one."

He stomped the floor in disgusted anger, scowl deepening. He used a hand to cover his eyes, unable to stare at his unbearably disgusting eyes, or any of him. "You're a mess," he chokes out through tears. He grasped his cheeks, stretching them away from his skull. "Abnormally fat. Stupid, ignorant idiot." Tears slipped onto his hands, the liquid burning his skin.

"... Bodil?" a voiced called out, causing the said man to jump around. He hadn't noticed the door creaking open, nor did he notice Double's curious look. Noticing the tears in the Bulgarian's eyes, the Canadian's face switched to one of concern. "What are you doing?"

"N-nothing! I swear," Bodil laughed off, wiping away the tears in his eyes with a sleeve. "I was just thinking. Nothing big," he lied, nervously gnawing the inside of his mouth. Double frowned, quickly walking across the tiled floor and grabbed the other's shoulders.

"You're lying Bodil. I can tell," Double bit at the younger. "Come here," he said, tugging Bodil out of the washroom without much choice. The Canadian sat the other on their bed before plopping next to his. He slung an arm around the raven-haired man's shoulder, cradling the man close to him.

"I heard what you were saying about yourself, Bodil," Double admitted, gently swaying the other. Bodil turned to the brunet, ready to defend himself before Double cut him off. "You're not ugly, fat, gross, horrendous, or any of those things you called yourself. You're the complete opposite. You're beauty." He smiled.

"That's a lie," Bodil murmured under his breath, eyes fixated on the floor. "I'm disgusting. My eyes are a terrible shade of bronze-"

"As if!" Interrupted the Canadian. "Your eyes aren't even bronze. They're a bright orange. The prettiest I've ever seen. A spectacular sight, just like you," he cheekily replied, placing a tiny kiss on Bodil's cheek.

Bodil moved his eyes to gawk at Double, frown not budging. "... I don't see why you love me. I don't see how anyone loves me." He moved his hands to cover his eyes, tears silently coldly slipping down his cheeks.

"You judge yourself too harshly," Double plainly said, squeezing the other tighter. He placed his forehead gently against the Bulgarian's temple, lips brush his cheek every time he spoke. "Please, you're beautiful. And if you can't see that, I'll try my damned hardest to make you believe in a thing called blind beauty."

"Blind beauty?" Bodil asked, slightly intrigued.

"It's where the one who holds all the beauty doesn't see themselves with any," Double breathed. He twirled a lock of black hair through his fingers before resting his hand on Bodil's back. "Yet they have all the beauty in the world. I also call it Bodil from time to time."

"I don't hold beauty," Bodil whispered, staring ahead blankly while Double laughed in his ear. "What are you laughing at?"

"You just proved my point." Double nuzzled the other, warm hand clasping one of the other's. "Just ask anyone- they'll tell you the same thing," he declared as he hooked his arms around Bodil's shoulders. "You shine just as bright as the sun, and no one can help but look at you."

Bodil didn't reply, just allowing Double to tenderly sway him within their embrace. He stared at his clasped hands, just thinking. "Thanks Double," he whispered, almost unheard by the other.

The words luckily reached the Canadian's ears, causing the man to peck Bodil's cheek again. "I'm simply saying the truth." He mumbled against the other's pale skin. "You're truly my little drop of the sun from above."