Fifteen Follower Special- Setosolace

Hey guys, wanna quickly say thanks for fifteen clanmates! I was surprised when I checked. This first one-shot is the special-special, but I might as well just put all my one-shots here. Don't expect too much from this though,  I have big stories to work on other than this. The song on the side, Somebody You Used to Know is the song, and the cover (by Mayday Paradise) is the one this is based off of. That's all for now, so, THANKS FOR FIFTEEN CLANMATES!!!

  “Seto! Open the door!”

  A sorcerer with an obviously fake smile appeared at the door, half hidden behind it.”How may I help you sir?” He asked, tilting his head for emphasis. But the person who had knocked, Brice, knew what he was doing. He was toying with him.

  “Seto, come on, you know why I’m here.” The blonde said, shaking his head. That only made Seto tilt his head more, effectively making Brice’s eye twitch with impatience.

  “I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I have no idea what you are talking about.” The hood-wearer said, talking slowly. He was doing all of this just to make Brice impatient. He knew what this did to the Australian, and that’s why he was doing it. Payback, he would have called it. Karma, maybe.

  “Seto, please-” The door was abruptly slammed shut in his face, his nose close to being crushed under the wood. He frowned and backed away, knowing that Seto was watching him through his window, waiting for him to drive away from the house and back to Brice’s. “-I just want to talk…”

Now and then I think of when we were together

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die

Told myself that you were right for me

But felt so lonely in your company

But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

  Brice was used to it. He was used to almost having his nosed crushed, he was used to sulking back to his car. He was used to sitting at his blank TV all alone, curling up into a ball to contain the tiny bit of warmth he had left in his heart. The warmth he was leaving for Seto. The warmth that would never be touched.

  He was also really used to Kyle coming up to his door and knocking really loudly, so that way Brice could hear it over his sobbing.

  Knock, knock, knock.

  See, that was him now with his knuckle rapping, always three times. Brice got up and wiped his eyes dry, getting up to open the door. He stumbled to avoid the drawer he had put next to the stairs, which was right across from the brown door. Probably a bad decision, but Brice needed to put it somewhere, and it was the only place open. Everywhere else was covered with his art supplies, which he hadn’t touched since the week before.

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness

Like resignation to the end, always the end

So when we found that we could not make sense

Well you said that we would still be friends