Schizophrenia- Seamus

Even though this is mainly focused around Seamus, all of the Creatures are in this. Trust me.

The ending is a bit rushed, since I wanted to finish in time for them to read it for the LiveScream.

...

They probably won't reading it anyways.

Is this spooky enough?

  It was night, but not too late. Ten PM, usually too early for the Creatures to head to bed. But, as luck would have it, they had been messing around all day, and Dan insisted an early night.

  So, there Seamus was, lying in his bed, eyes open and searching his dark room. He couldn’t sleep. Not with Jordan watching him from the desk chair next to his bed. With a blink, Jordan was gone, and there was only an empty chair.

  Illusions, a thing that Seamus lived with. He knew that if one of his frie-- boyfriends, was acting strange, it probably wasn't them. Seamus had schizophrenia, and he hadn't told anyone that he lived with.

  Seamus sighed and got up as Jordan reappeared, this time weaving his hand through the blonde’s short hair, itching his scalp. He waved away the imaginary hand and went to his kitchen, hoping a drink of water would make the illusions go away long enough for him to sleep.

  It didn't, Nick had appeared sitting on the counter, holding Ze's helmet and sobbing. Strange, usually illusions weren't as detailed as humans. Yet again, his boyfriends always roamed his subconscious.

  He tried his hardest to ignore Nick’s loud sobbing, grabbing a cup and going to his sink. Illusion-Nick placed his head of hair on Seamus’s shoulder when he realized that he was being ignored.

  There was an unearthly screech, and Seamus turned around to see a clicker from The Last of Us. Seamus yelped at the too close infected, and it tried to take a bite out of the blonde's neck. Seamus felt the pain of his jugular being ripped out momentarily, then the illusion dissipated.

  The blonde groaned, water having spilled onto his shoes. He had dropped the cup in surprise. Seamus slammed the cup onto his counter, almost taking a towel from a floating Mario before reaching to grab a different one. The Mario illusion shrugged, then disappeared.

  After Seamus cleaned up the water, he jogged back to his room and put a scarf around his neck. If anything, if was just for his own mental health.

  Maybe he should watch tv. The illusions couldn’t bother him if Seamus was staring at his screen.

  So, the television was turned on. Not long after, hideous sounds came from all around him, some beckoning him to do something, others just screeching or crying.

  Television is a failure. Great. There was a Dex sitting next to him, holding two controllers and Smash Bros. Seamus ignored him and went back to his room, deciding to play some easy Shovel Knight.

  As he expected, that didn't work either. An image of a dead Aleks had frightened him away. Seamus stumbled to the living room and curled up on the couch. Eventually, he had to cover his ears with a pillow.