Crash Landing- Modii

Based off of Jerome, Husky, and Modii's Crach Landing series. I wrote this after the first episode, so.. heh. Enjoy.
(I actually enjoyed writing this... :3)

12 November 2014

  It’s been days since anyone had food. All of our clones have been used up, and, if we die now, I, well, I don’t want to know what happens. We’re all too tired to dig anymore dust, and because of that, we can’t do anymore quests. The monsters keep us up at night in painful hunger.

  Jerome is already thinking like a monster. I think it’s the skeleton head. He’s been wearing it since day two, and it won’t seem to come off, no matter how hard Husky and I pull. Sometimes, I see Jerome shooting at one of us, and on purpose too.

  Husky’s been doing his best to try and get this group back on our feet. He’s the only one still trying to get dust. The only thing I’ve been doing is writing this journal. Jerome just sits in the corner when he can’t shoot monsters, rocking and whispering to himself. I think Husky’s almost lost all his hope too.

  I don’t know what happened. Husky and I have survived a crash landing before, but maybe it’s just too much this time.

16 November 2014

  It hurts. It hurts to stand. It hurts to talk. It hurts to move. It hurts to do anything. This journal is the only thing that I can do anymore, even if it still hurts to move my hand.

  Jerome’s gone insane. I see him laughing anytime we try to shoot the monsters. He laughs like it’s the craziest idea he’s ever seen. Each night, he tries to claw his way out. His claws have dulled down, and he doesn’t make any progress with such hunger. Sometimes I wish I could claw my way out too, just to try and escape this hunger.

  Husky’s been injured. He was trying to work outside one day, and it became night time before not too long. He didn’t even notice. A skeleton shot him right in the back, almost hitting his spine. He’s been unconscious for a while. I don’t want to believe he’s dead, but he might be. I can’t tell anymore. I’m too scared to check.

  I’ve been trying to work in Husky’s place. I’m the oldest. I should have been the one to not give up. I should be the one injured. I should be the one going crazy. Not Husky. Not Jerome. Me. The only thing I can blame is myself.

  It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts…

20 November 2014

  He’s dead. Husky’s dead. He died just yesterday. Maybe even before that. I don’t know. Jerome doesn’t know. No one but Husky knows. I would say God knows, but I gave up on any type of god. If there really is a god, they would have helped us. Where did that get us? Hungry, no energy, and down one.

  Jerome’s taking the loss terribly. It’s the closest thing he’s been to his regular self in forever. I've been trying my best to find the perfect place to bury him, but there's no perfect place on this cruel planet. But I don't want his body to decompose where Jerome can see. And honestly, I don't want to see either.

Maybe... we should just give up and join Husky, along with our dead hope.

24 November 2014

  Jerome hasn't uttered a word since we covered Husky's body. He hasn't even moved. He's just been sitting in his corner, creating a giant pile of fur. All he's been doing is watching. Waiting. Observing.

  We've both forgotten how hungry we are. It's like it became a part of us. But we both know that, with the wrong move, we could end up dead. With a simple misstep, we could fall and break our neck, and leave the other one all alone down in this planet. That's probably the reason why we just stay inside.

  But even then, we can both still die. Our water supplies are naught, and that means we could overheat. That's the reason I fear for Jerome so much, him with so much fur and all.

  I just hope we can both die together, at least.

  Ty sighed, turning to Adam and Jason. "Well?" Adam asked, waiting for Ty to continue with reading the book. It had been found outside unexpectedly, and they were hoping it had some help they could use. Instead they got a journal full of depressing stories about people they've never met.

  "Give me a moment. It doesn't continue on the next page." He answered, flipping through the pages frantically. As depressing as they were, it was actually quite interesting.

  "Maybe the guy died?" Jason added, going back to his exploration of the ship to see what had been damaged and what could be salvages. He had stopped when Ty stopped reading, and turned around to see what was wrong.

  His words met silence as no one replied, and Ty stopped flipping the pages.

  "It's just a guess." Jason replied to the silence with a shrug. "Doesn't mean it's right. Anyways, it seems our engines are buried under this... dust, was it? So it's a good-"

  "Aha! Found something!" Ty exclaimed, stopping Jason mid-sentence. The blue-eyed man wasn't angry however, since he wanted to hear what Ty had found.

  "What does it say?" Adam said excitedly, hurrying over to peer over the headphone-wearer’s shoulder. Jason walked over too, going to Ty’s other shoulder.

  “It says…” Ty squinted, struggling to see the shaky handwriting. It was obvious that the the person who was writing was struggling against a terrible pain of some sort. “ 2 December 2014, I, Modii, promise to try and be better… in… the… afterlife… to …and that’s it.”

  Silence filled the space ship. It was quite obvious that the man had died. His friend, Jerome, had probably died too. Perhaps they had exploded into flames. Either way, none of them knew.

  “Well, we should watch our water and food supplies, unless we want to end up like them…” Adam muttered under his breath, his cheery mood gone. He didn’t want to think about him or his friends being dead, not in this situation. The others nodded, silently getting to work.

  Just as long as they worked their hardest, they could they get off the cruel planet.