CHAPTER 26

1 MONTH LATER:
Omniscient

"Leave me alone josh" Jayda screamed.

"Why I'm just touching you," Josh said still gripping her butt.

"But I don't want you to touch me" Jayda flipped her magazine that she was reading. She won't know why she was reading it, she just found it in the kitchen.

"Have you called your mom" Josh brought up. Jayda had told josh about the adoption thing. He also did his research.

"No I'm going to do it tomorrow or something" Jayda had actually forgotten about it. She was too busy with her business and clothes she was about to drop. Jayda had started her clothing line. She was really proud of herself.

"Okay that's good," Josh said laying his head down on her butt. He grabbed his phone and recorded himself and Jayda.

"You see how comfortable a pillow I have," he said in the camera. He busted out laughing.

"Your not funny, childish ass joke" Jayda started laughing to herself. Josh always acted like a child but he could be serious when needed.

"You just wanna fight" he turned to her.

"Let's fight then" Jayda stood up and put her guard up.

Josh slapped Jaydas's head. That's when Jayda started to beat him up. They punched and slapped each other. Even though Jayda seemed like a soft and sensitive girl, she could fight.

Josh and Jayda always joked like this. Even though some of them ended up bleeding at the end.

"Okay I'm tired" Josh breathed

"Say: I'm sorry big daddy Jayda," she said while holding onto his hair.

"I'm not saying that gay ass shit," Josh said. That caused Jayda to pull his hair backward.

"AHHHHHH" josh screamed like a girl.

"Say it" Jayda tugged at his hair while laughing.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry to who"

"I'm sorry big daddy Jayda" Jayda busted out laughing.

"I didn't hear you" Jayda still held onto his hair.

"IM SORRY BIG DADDY JAYDA" Josh screamed. Jayda let go of him and fell to the bed.

"I can't believe you actually said that," Jayda said while laughing hard.

"Nice to know you find this funny" Josh mugged her while grabbing his ps5 controller.

"But it is funny" Jayda was still laughing.

Josh ignored her and went to 2k and started the game. His scalp was throbbing. It felt as if she pulled some of his hair out.

"That's what you get" Jayda turned over and grabbed her phone and went to snap.

"I got the big joshy mad" she recorded him and his face. He mugged the phone and slapped it out of her hand.

"Okay nie don't do too much" Jayda started to mug him.

After some minutes jayda started to get hungry.

"I'm hungry you want some food Josh," she asked him while having her feet's on his back.
Josh was still ignoring her, but he was hungry. But he continued to ignore her.