CHAPTER 35

Continued from the last chapter

"what josh" I answered the phone. I was sitting on a pink sunbed wrapped in my towel. I had just ordered zoes plane ticket. I and Zoe had talked some more before she had to go to work.

"not the attitude" he dragged out. I rolled my eyes.

"Jayda I'm sorry," he said to me.

"yeah whatever"

"no, seriously I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have said what I said"

"it's okay but you need to understand that this is my family. I have gone my whole life not knowing them so I deserve to be with them as long as I want to"

"I understand but I just miss you," he told me.

" I miss you too gup" I smiled to myself.

"you need to talk to your best friend, I swear I will punch his ass" I started to get angry for zoes sake.

"who, Dior?" he laughed.

"No Jalen"

"What did he do," he asked me.

"check his Instagram story" I looked at my nails. I need to go and fix them, I had a missing nail that I don't know when I lost.

"yo, what the fuck" I could hear that he got up from the bed.

"I will call you later jayda, need to talk to this dumb nigga" we hung up the phone.

"get back in the water jayda" jahir screamed to me. I run into the water.

JOSH POV:

"Jalen open this door" I banged on his door like the police.

"Who is it," he asked. I smacked my lip and said my name.

He opened the door, I looked at him and saw that his hair was everywhere. I walked into his apartment and saw that it was so messy here, he needs to clean this up.

"It stinks here" I pinched my nose.

"I know your house stinks to josh don't try me" he picked up a coca-cola can and threw it in the bin.

"no actually its doesn't my girl makes me clean" I shrugged my shoulders. It's true jayda always makes me clean my room she is all about hygiene.

"Why you here" he sat down on the couch. I slapped his head.

"what the fuck is wrong with you," I asked him.

"what the fuck is you talking about"

"you posting pictures with another girl on your story" I looked at him like he was dumb.

"nigga you the one to talk" he chuckled.

"what"

"you cheat on jayda too so don't talk to me"

"that was a fucking year ago, we not even talking bout me we talking about you know" he keeps on bringing up old shit.

"whatever"

"Why did you do it"

"I don't know, I was at a party next thing I know, we having sex" he looked down at his shoes.

"were you drunk"

"no and that's the worst part, I wanted to have sex with her" I could tell he was sad but that's his own fault.

"but if your sad about this why did you post a picture with her"

"I and Zoe were arguing and I just blacked out and posted it"