CHAPTER 42

"Wake up" Josh heard

"Wake up Josh" Jayda repeated herself.

"What it's so early"Josh groaned and pulled Jayda towards him. She rubbed her hand all over his face.

"You need to get to the airport," she said.

"What why?" He said with his eyes closed.

"You need to get to Huston" she answered.

"What do you mean you, aren't you coming with me," He said. Opening his eyes now.

Jayda couldn't go back with him. She had the clothing line she had to work on. Sandra was going to Arizona with her, so they could design their clothes.

Sandra has a makeup line going on, with little accessories on the side. But she was good at designing clothes.

"I have to go back home," she said.

"Why, can't you come with me," he asked.

"No, I have to go back. I'm starting a new collection on my website so I have to get to work" she said.

Jayda was still thinking about the long-distance thing. But josh hasn't talked about it, so she was just waiting for him to talk about it. She didn't want to be the one that's bringing the conversation up.

"Okay, boss lady," he said kissing her lisp.

"Eww, your breath stink," they both said at the same time and chuckled.

They both stood up and did their hygiene.

"Jayda I haven't been waiting for this conversation, but I need to have it now," Josh said twisting his hair.

Jayda turned around and looked at him.

"Wassup" she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"This moving thing. You know I have to move to Huston now" he said looking at her.

"Yeah I know," she said looking down.

"I was wondering what you want to do now," Josh said looking up to her. He wanted her to move with him but he knew that would be a big step into the relationship.

"I don't know, I don't want to leave Arizona and work," Jayda said to him.

"But you can work from home, and open up a shop in Huston," josh said to her.

"I can't just leave everything, what about my apartment, what about college, what about my friends, what about my family that lives not so far away from me," Jayda said rambling.

"Jayda I'm leaving all of my friends and family too," Josh said.

"Okay but you have to leave I don't have to. Jalen is even playing with you. I don't have anybody up there" she said.