CHAPTER 28

I'm changing the front I'm writing in. Hate it.

JOSH POV:

I have called like 20 times now and haven't got an answer.
I woke up from my nap a while ago and didn't see any message from Jayda. She usually messages me around this time so now I'm confused.

Did I do something? No, what the fuck I have just been sleeping, training, eating, and repeat.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I called Zoe.

"Hello"

"Hey have you talked to Jayda"

"Yeah or no kinda, she texted me and I haven't got an answer back"

I frowned my face. Why hasn't she answered any of my phone calls or text?

"Do you know where she is"

"She said that she was going to a hotel but I don't know which one"

"Okay, I think I know where she is"

"Can you text me when you're with her"

"Sure"

I hang up the phone. I grabbed my Jordan 4 and left the house. I drove to the hotel me and Jayda were in a long time ago. When I parked I went to the resection and asked which number she was in. The woman gave me the number.

754

755

756

757

758 here I found it.

I knocked on the door. I had my hands in my pockets.

The door opened. Jayda had on a blue hoodie and some black sweatpants. The hoodie covered her face. She was looking down at the floor like she was afraid or something.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

"Can I come in"

She didn't say anything she just opened the door wider. When I was inside she was still looking at the floor. I tried to hug her but she backed away and flinched.

Did I scare her?

"What's the wrong Jayda"

"Nothing, what are you doing here?" She questioned once again.

"You didn't answer any of my texts or calls, did something happened?"

"No" I started to get confused because she was still looking at the floor.

I went closer to her and lifted her chin. While I lifted her chin she flinched even more. When I saw her face my face turned to anger.

"Who did this to you" I balled my fist up.

"Nobody I just fell" she tried to remove her face.

"So why are you here then?" She tried to move backward. I took her arms and dragged her closer to me. She winced and tears filled her eyes.

"Baby what happened to you" I hugged her. She started to cry. My hoodie started to get wet but I don't care. My baby is hurting so I have to be here for her.

"Don't leave please" she looked up at me. Even tho she had a black eye and bruises she was still beautiful.

"I'm not leaving I'm right here" I put my chin on top of her head. I wasn't going to press her to talk to me, I just wanna be there for her and that's what I'm going to do.