CHAPTER 40

THREE DAYS LATER
JAYDA POV:

Today we're traveling to LA for josh to be training at the lakers facility. While we are going to be in LA josh agreed to come and visit my parents.

I was so excited for Josh to meet my parade and siblings.

Right now we were back at the airport. Caleb was sitting in front of me and josh and his father was somewhere talking.

"Why are you staring at me" I looked at him weirdly. Cause what the fuck is he looking at.

"I'm staring at that big ass hickey you have on your neck," he said to me.

"Oh" I took my phone up took the camera on. I saw the hickey and it was big. Not a small one but a fucking huge one. Imma slap josh when he comes here.

"Yeah oh I didn't know you and my bro got down like that," he said. I shrugged my shoulders nobody needs to know about my sex life.

"I just found out that you have a clothing line," Caleb said to me.

"Wow, you didn't know" I looked at him shocked.

"Nah Josh showed me pictures about it yesterday," he said to me.

"But I have posted it multiple times," I said to him.

"I know but you know imma a little slow," he said.

Yeah, that's the truth Caleb is a little bit slow. I remember one time he was standing on an electric scooter. Me, Josh, and he was just driving around in the city, and then there was a big ass tree in the way. He clearly "didn't" see it and crashed. So that day went from fun to go to the hospital.

He broke his nose. I know he really fucking broke his nose. Stupid ass boy.

"Wassup Jayda how you doing" I saw josh's dad Laron sit beside me.

"Hi, I'm fine just really tired," I said yawning. I had stayed up all night with josh watching different movies on Netflix.

"Josh said the same thing what did you two do?" He looked at me. I let out a small chuckle and looked down.

"Um we were watching Netflix" I looked up at him, he was smiling a little.

"Of course you have an addiction to Netflix," he said to me and laughed.

"Kinda true tho" I indeed have an addiction to Netflix. I made a bet to myself a long time ago that I would watch everything on there.

"Look at josh smiling like a little kid" Laron pointed out. I looked at Josh who was smiling at something Caleb said. When josh smiled I would smile too his smile was contagious.

We finally entered the plane and left off. Josh went to training and I went to my parent's house.

"IM BACK" I screamed through the house. I heard small footsteps coming near me. I looked to the hallway and saw Jakayla wobbling towards me.

"Awe hey baby" I gushed and put her on my hip. She giggled.

"You can walk now" I smiled at my mom coming near me. She had her morning coat on and slippers.

"Why are you still in your pajamas" I chuckled at her outfit.

"Girl leaves me alone, but heyyy baby" she smiled mama pulled me into a big hug.

"Hey mom" I finally said. I have been waiting to call her mom, she was totally fine with me calling her Judy.

I looked at her face and saw that tears were starting to run down her face. I hug her again.