CHAPTER 33

JAYDA POV:
AIRPORT

"I'm scared josh!" I said to josh on the FaceTime call. I was sitting in the waiting area. It's was not a lot of people but at the same time, many people were here.

"It's gonna be okay, you got this" Josh said eating his McDonald's.

"Should you be eating that, don't you have training soon?" I asked to him.

"Don't worry me and woo are going to the gym." I nodded my head and fixed the mask on my face. I don't want to wear this feel like I can't breathe.

"Aye baby I want to get a fish" my eyes turned back to my phone.

"What you wanna get a fish for?" I laughed.

"I can get a twin" he smiled. This man is childish.

"You think you can take care of it? I know that fish is not going to last" I know that, he can't take care of shit.

"Don't underestimate me girl" he said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever you say Josh" My eyes traveled to the tv where the time was standing. It was now boarding time.

"Josh it's boarding time I have to go," I said to him.

"Imma miss you, but have fun and don't forget to send pictures" he smiled.

"Okay baby. Love you" I found my plane ticket.

"Love you too and call me if it's anything" he smiled and I smiled back before hanging up.

"Have a good flight" the flight attendant said when I boarded the plane.

I found my seat and just to my luck a little kid was sitting behind me. Great.

The flight left off. I was listening to music while reading my book. Kinda like to read.

I felt my seat move forward. Yeah, that kid is starting to kick now. I ignored it. After 10 minutes the kid was still kicking. Now it's time to talk to the parents.

"I'm sorry but can you tell your son to stop kicking my seat" I smiled at the mother.

"What" she mugged me. Bitch.

"I said can you tell your son to stop kicking my seat," I said politely again.

"Yeah, of course, Jayden get your feet away from there," she said sternly. He pouted and looked down.

I smiled before sitting back down. I saw that same boy running up and down the aisle. I can tell that the mother can't control him.

"You have games on your phone." He asked scarring me.

"If you calm down and listen to mommy, you can play," I said to him. He had curly hair with green eyes. Him so cute.

"Okay" he smiled, he was missing his front teeth. He sat down and said sorry to his mom.

"Can I play now?" He asked still smiling.
I gave him my phone and locked my other apps so he didn't see anything private. I went to subway surfers.

"I have played this with my brother," He said to me. I smiled and just continued to read my book.
When I was reading the book ideas of new clothes came up in my head.

I grabbed my notebook from my purse and started to draw the ideas.

One hour went fast. It was time to land.
Now the nerves are starting to kick in. I'm meeting my family today.

My brother has his birthday party tomorrow. I will be staying at a hotel.

The plane landed and I left out to grab my suitcase.