Chapter 14 Hopeless?

Jo prov

I groaned as my brain cleared from its hazy fog. My wrists stung and I could here the clunk of chains when I shifted my position. As everything can back to me there was a deep set of terror that reached deep in my core.
I slowly brought up my head as I slowly opened my eyes to see a dark damp room that came straight out of my nightmares. My sore muscles ached with every move made from my uncomfortable position on the wall. There was a clank but not from my shackles that kept me still. The sound came from the clicking of a door and the stomping of boots. The sound got louder as the went down the stairs that I now realized was connected to the room I was currently occupying. I whimper escaped when the reason for my nightmares walked into the room. He smiled his insane smile and made his way closer to me. His hand cupped my check almost like he was an affectionate father, but I knew better. "Oh Joanne when will you learn, no matter disobedience must be punished or disobedience will happen again," he said in a voice that sounded so sweet it sounded fake. I heard bang before I felt my stinging cheek but the pain came in full force. I would most likely have a bruise and a slightly swollen cheek but I still knew this was the lest of my worries. "You need to learn respect, and disobedient children will be punished." I watched on in horror as it seemed my fate was sealed. There was only a thing string of hope for the family who made a place in my heart to save me now. I kept on hoping to block out the pain.
Robins prov
I slammed my fist on the key bird after knee again I couldn't find anything.
She's gone....he's got her....
Danny was pacing back and forth trying to not rush out into the city blindly. "Where could she be? She just disappeared!" Beastboy and Cyborg were both watching anxiously and Raven and Starfire were search the city. Danny had told me a short version of the story and I have conflicted emotions, I regret everything I've ever done fighting her, but I also wish I could take her way from all of that. I also hate myself for not seeing it sooner. The rest of the team don't know everything but the get the just of it. Jo was innocent and in danger. I hacked into another database in the search of anything. I was on the brink of hopelessness. "Wait I've got an idea, Robin all of this took place in Gothem, that's where this started that's where she was kidnapped so doesn't it make sense that he would take her back there." I thought about it for a while..."the only thing is the Joker doesn't make sense, he's unpredictable...but you do make a point." I made my way back over the the computer and messaged Batman. "Boy wonder?" He was obviously surprised...well to me anyways. "Batman we've got a problem you remember Marionette, and my suspicions," he nodded to say we was listening. "She's my missing sister, and Jokers been manipulating her for years. I know this because she was here not to long ago and admitted everything, Joker has her, so be ready." I didn't give him a chance to answer because I hung up but I know I got through to him. Star and Raven came back in the middle of the call, I turned around addressing my team. "Pack lightly Titans were going to Gothem, Titans Go. Everyone dispersed but Danny stated, facing me he asked, "will we get her back?" He looked like a broken child and I knew how much my sister means to him so I answered as truthfully,"I lost her once and I don't plain on losing her again, ever." We plained to leave in the morning but I don't think anyone got much sleep, all of us wondering with terror, what has she gone through?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
HELLO EVERYONE
again thank you all for reading my story 💜💜💜
Again Disclaimer (ha ha ha I can be held accountable for stealing)
I DO NOT OWN TEEN TITAN/DANNY PHANTOM or any other show or character mentions (but I do own Jo *smile*) it still sad I don't own them though
Ps. I know I left all of you on a hug cliff hanger last chapter (I'm so cruel) and this doesn't really help with that it's more of a transition but I will work on the next chapter as soon as possible

good bye to all and to all a good night *bow* *curtain closes* until next time