Chapter 1 Confution

I have to get away, I thought running down another street corner. You must be confused. Let's pause and rewind. Ok from the start. I'm Jo. No last name. I'm an orphan and as far as I know I don't have any family still living. I grew up in Gothum in an orphanage. Yes the orphanage was crap but it's better then this.
Running down the street I turned to see if he is still following. Empty. Normally that would be a good thing but it only made my run harder. I'm going to make it. Suddenly I'm checked into an ally. I lost control of my movements for a second until my momentum came to a stop. Looking up my vision was bleary. When it cleared I was face to face to my worst nightmare. "You didn't think you could run away from me did you? MhHAHAHAHAHHA"
    I jumped up hyper ventilating that pure evil laugh replaying in my head like a broken record on repeat. Looking around I realized I was still in the middle of a small clearing in the park. I was currently making my way through jump city. Calming my heart beat I reanalyzed my dream. Or more appropriately memory of my seven year old self trying to escape hell. No I'm done with this I'm free and I will stay free. With that thought I grabbed my bag and looked for any food. Darn there's non left. Looks like I'm stealing today. Sighing I got up and brushed off my ripped worn through bag, grabbed my oversized black sweatshirt and through it over my tank top. Grabbing my bag I made my way down the path. Out of the clearing, I could make out a few early morning joggers. Making my way down the streets of jump I looked at all the shops and people. Most people kept there distance from me and for that I was grateful. I have this major fear of people that developed some time after escaping my own personal hell. I passed I dark alleyway that normal people wouldn't have been able to see through but with my..hu.hm. Abilities I could make out three figures watching me. Perfect. Turning down the alley I strolled down into the darkness. I could feel my ears twitch at every little noise they made. "Wha a pridy little girl like yo dowing in the ba par of tow," punk number 1 said. I unintentionally shivered at being called 'pretty'. Turning I gave my best confused face. "W-what do y-you want," I stuttered after 'understanding' my 'predicament.' This seemed to please them, I could see it in there eyes. They thought I was easy pray. Smirking they teamed up and moved in. Looking around 'frightened' I ran down the alley getting lucky and finding a dead end. Turning back around they were smirking like they won the lottery. "Oh no.. I'm trapped." Smirking I did the come at me motion. Number 2 came at me first confused but aiming to strike my face. Smirk turning into full blown Cheshire Cat grin I dodged doing flips and tricks and soon all three were on me. One after another they all went down. When they were all out I was breathing heavy but that's what being on the run and starving will do to you. Catching my breath quickly I reached into there pockets and grabbed any money they had leaving the drugs and junk. Standing back up I was pocketing money when an echoey voice spoke behind me. "Isn't there an easer way to make money?" The voice sounded amused. Whipping around I came face to face with a white haired green eyed teen about my age smirking at me. I also noted he was floating. "Ever heard of staying out of peoples business?" He looked shocked for a moment but hid it well. Probably because I'm unfazed by his floating. Recovering quickly he said," yes but I can hardly call this business...where'd you learn to fight like that?" Narrowing my eyes moved a safe distance away from him and said, "why don't you forget you ever met me and leave me alone?" Getting closer he stated, "you see I would but criminal or not you stole from them and..mhm.. I bring all criminals to justice miner or not so unless you got a valid reason I can't let you go." He was searching my eyes for the answer I know he will never find. I've become good at hiding my feelings. "And who put you in charge?" "I'm not I'm just following orders. You still haven't given me your reasoning." "It's non of your business." I snap with that I disappear down the street. I know he's following me without even having to look. Running down any and every dark street making random turns and going down alleys. Feeling my heart rase and my feet move. This is the most I've felt alive sence... Never mind. Smiling for the first time in weeks I picked up the pace. Looking behind myself trying to see if Casper is still fallowing me I see he's gone. Letting out a breath I slid to a stop and turned completely. Being at the mouth of an alley I looked out at the street. While I was distracted something snaked around my waist. Yelping I was pulled into the alley and slammed into the wall. I shouldn't have gotten so cocky I thought, old habits die hard.  "Don't think you can get away that easily." Holding my hands onto the wall he moved closer, causing me to flinch. "Now will you tell me why you were stealing?" "Why would I tell a stranger all my problems?" Thinking it over he stated," far enough." Backing off and doing an over exaggerated bow he said," well my thieving friend I am Danny. What's your name?" Confused I tried saying," wait wh." "Just say you name." "Jake," I said still confused but unwilling to give my real name. He gave me a look saying really, he got closer again looking like he's going to restrain me again so without thinking I blurted out "Jo my name is Jo," "Well Jo we are officially not strangers. Now can you tell me why you were stealing." Giving him a death glare I was unthinkingly about to start chewing him out when we heard a beeping noise. Sighing Danny took out what looked like a yellow circle walkie talkie. "Yes." Having his attention diverted I used my canine DNA to jump and stay on the fire escape over Danny's head. "Danny cinderblock is back we need you down town." That voice sounded familiar but I had no idea where I heard it from. It was a boy maybe about 16, 17 years of age. "You got it Robin," Danny snapping the...thing shut and looking round. Not seeing anything he sighed and flew away. Insanity I relaxed giving my over worked body a rest. Almost instantly I remember he saw me take the money and with the proximity we just were at he could of taken my money. Reaching into my pocket I was surprised to see $100 more then what I took. He gave me more? Sighing I got back up and made my way back to the tree I was staying it. I'm not hungry anymore.

Danny

The next morning

I lay awake in my room just looking at the ceiling. Yesterday I watched a girl go into an alley way. Run away from three thugs then turn around and bet them up. All for money. Jo. How did she disappear I was watching the front of the alley the hole time. What if she's a ghost. No that's stupid she would of disappeared before that, plus why would she need money. My ghost sense didn't even go off. Ugh why can't I get her out of my mind? That's it. I got up looking around my black room my eyes landing on the alarm clock. 11:00am. Darn I normally get up earlier. Smirking I turned invisible and phased through the roof of the common room to see everyone there but Beastboy. Raven was reading in the corner. I could just make out the tiny smirk on her face when I showed up. 'Hey Raven.' 'You know if you keep this up Cyborgs going to loose it.' I heard her voice in my head. Soon after I showed up we found out we could communicate through thoughts if we wanted to. 'Then let's enjoy it will we can.' After that I cut the connection.
     Robin was on the couch watching the news and Cyborg was cooking in the kitchen. Just then Beastboy ran into the room almost running into me if not for me phasing through him. I could see him shiver but just shook it off. He should know by now. "Dude where's my tofu?" Said Beastboy rummaging through the fridge. "I threw that insulting peace of fake meat away." "You what.." I cut him off showing up in-between the both of them. "How about we go and get pizza?" "Ahhhhhhh" both screamed"dude when are you not going to do that, it's creepy" shouted Beastboy still shaking. All I did was smirk and say. "Well." "Yeah I could go for some pizza," said Cyborg obviously getting over the scare quicker. And away we went.

At the pizzeria

"Tofu! Meat! Tofu! Meat!" Sighing I tuned them out and looked around the room. Just then the door opened and in walked the girl of my thoughts. She kept her hair down over her face and walked swiftly to a booth in the back.

*************************************

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!

This is officially my first story on watt pad so PLEASE COMMENT OR FOLLOW. All comments are greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer-I do not own Teen Titans, Danny Phantom or any other show or movie mentioned (tears)

BUUUUT I DO OWN JO

Jo: NOOOOOOOO help me she's evil!

Me: Quite Jo I'm writing here.

Danny: what she going on about?

Me: nothing you'll understand later chapters.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY

until next time

*************************************