Chapter Ten Time

Jo's prov
A week had past sense my conversation with Danny. I haven't said anything else and he didn't push me for them. Things at the tower have fallen into a sort of routine. Every day I was babysat by a different Titan. I started out with Beastboy. We played video games and such but that was about it. Next was Cyborg, he was working on his car and ignoring my existence. Honestly I felt almost at home around him. Then it was Starfires turn. She was talking about girly things and showing me her but Silky. I felt extremely awkward through the entire thing. I truly had no idea how to act. Raven was watching me next. I was told to stay out of her way and that what I did. She was meditating and reading most of the day so I decided to just draw. Danny was next. I have no idea how he did it but I truly feel I can trust him. I don't know how but I feel like he understands. We talked most of the day and just messed around. Robin was the last one to babysit me. He didn't say anything and spent most of his time working on papers and training with the team. I don't know how to act around him either and whenever there would be a crime in the city someone would stay back with me.
   At the moment everyone was in the common room doing whatever. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were doing. I was focusing all my attention on my drawing. I was sitting crossed legged on the kitchen bar. I was stuck with inspiration so I got my stuff out to draw. I let my mind and hand work in sink on drawing my creation. When I was done I looked at my art. It was of a boy chasing a little girl around what looked to be a tent. You could see the happy smiles of the children the the smiling adults entertained by the kids antics. The picture gave off an overall happy feel but all it truly did was make me sad.
   My head snapped up when the alarm went off. My ears have never truly gotten used to the random loud sound. "Titans, Plasmas broke out of jail and is destroying downtown. From the looks of it I need all team members to help with this one," said Robin. Everyone nodded and started out the door but Robin stayed back to talk to me. "Jo, just because we're right here doesn't mean you can leave. I will know if you step out of this tower," Robin warned. I silently nodded and watched as he rushed out the door.
   I sat on the stool just staring at the wall. It was a weird awkward feeling being alone after being surrounded by other people for so long. I didn't even realize I was getting used to them. This is so bad. I'm just going to end up hurting myself in the end. I shouldn't get attached to them, no matter how much I want to. I'm a criminal anyways, I don't have a place with superheroes. I don't know how much time I spent staring at my drawing, deep in thought but I was suddenly snapped out of my nightmare of a mind by the sound of the tower going off. My ears twitched and my blood started pumping. That's not the normal alarm for villains. I stood up and slowly made my way to the door my natural instincts telling me something bad was about to happen. I could hear the sound of footsteps coming up the hall on my left. I quickly turned around in a fighting stance but I was only met with a thick blanket of fog. I could tell it burning my lungs as I inhaled and didn't have time to cover on noise. I was sucked into the dark reassess of my mind while listening to Robin shout,"Titans go," and the thumps of the other Titans falling to the cold hard ground.
📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰📰

HELLO EVERYONE
I'm sorry it's such a short chapter but it's more of a transition then anything.
I'll try to hurry up and get the next chapter up soon to.
Jo: can you hurry it up I don't like being stuck being defenseless *crosses arms annoyed*
Me: *rules eyes* the Joker is not after you....yet
Jo: what!!!!
Me: someone do the disclaimer
Cyborg: I'll do it...*clears throat*...Rose does not own Teen Titans or Danny Phantom but she does have full rights over Jo. Thank you
Me: Peace people type to you soon