Chapter 5

-Lisa-

I went to the cafeteria and saw a lot of people surrounding a table, I got curious so I went in the crowd and have a peak.

I saw seven boys including Jungkook and their just eating their lunch, I mean just eating their freaking lunch and there is a lot of cameras surrounding them.

I asked a random a girl on what is happening and she answered me like I did a very wrong thing "Gurl, don't you see! That seven boys over there is the hottest boys ever" She said.

Well, haven't met them yet, I just nodded and she put her eyes back into the seven hot boys in the table.

I saw the girls infront and I got to wondering is this a freaking meet and greet cause all the girls in the front are holding posters. I think they're crazy.

I went out of the crowd to find a empty table since Jisoo unnie is busy with student council and the program just ended so they're cleaning up.

As I walk away to the crowd, I got curious by the scilence because it was noisy earlier since the seven hot boys are eating their lunch.

I ignored the sudden scilence and continued to walk into an empty table, I tried to peak through the back to know why is it so silent.
As I peak through the back with my hair covering my face, I saw the crowd staring at me.

I walked faster because of embarrassment then a muscular arm held my slim arms, I turned around to see who held my hands and I was suprised it was Jungkook.

He winked at me, I felt something I never felt before in my entire life, like they're butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks turned to crimson red.

He went to my ear which caused me to flinch and sent shivers down to my spine. As his soft tone of words went through my ears, I feel like I'm in heaven almost chasen down to hell because of all the eyes looking at me furiously.

"Sit with us" He said and I feel his smirk. If I would agree, those girls will chase me to death. I guess I'll just refuse.

"No thank you" I said and ran out of the cafeteria because of embarrassment. I heard his steps went back to the table.

Great, now girls will chase me to death and I don't have anything to eat because I am to scared to go back to the cafetiria.

I went under a tree and sat on the bench, I saw a hand handing me a bread, I think the person handing me the bread is a she, because of her pink nail polish.

I put my head up and saw Jisoo unnie, "Unnie, what are you doing here?" I asked her taking the bread, she sat beside me "oh, I'm done with student council stuff" She said.

"Gosh, Lis that Jungkook boy is really into you, get ready with the girls" She said while poking her straw in her strawberry milk.

"Unnie!" I whined "He's so not into me, I'm to ugly and untalented for a boy like him, and as you said, he's a playboy so it's a big no no" I said and she raised her eyebrow while sipping a milk carton.

"By the way, I think you already met the student council president" She said. "What? Who?" I asked "he's one of the seven boys" She said.

"Hmm, I didn't noticed though, oh by the way unnie, one of the boy their looks exactly like you" I said, "oh him, he's the student council president" She said while looking in the sky and giving out a sigh.

"Unnie? What's wrong?" I asked "you see, I had a big crush on him, but I know I won't have any chance so, I just hide my feelings and just continue my life" She said.

My eyes widened "Hey, don't say it to anyone ok?" Promise" I chuckled "of course unnie, your little secret is safe with me" I smiled.

"Make sure you do" She playfully slapped my arms, we both laughed and the bell rang, "oop, I guess it's time to go to class" I stood up from my seat stretching my body.

"Class? What class?" She said pulling me back to the bench "wha- isn't their a class today?" I asked her "what? No, that's the bell for teacher's meeting, since their is a program today, the rest of our class will be a free time, but we're not allowed to go home"

She shook her head, "ooh, okay" I chuckled and went back to what I was doing earlier, eating a bread for lunch.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢, 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.