Chapter 9

-Lisa-

School is now done, I went home first because Jisoo unnie was something to discuss about Jin oppa. Me and Jin oppa got a little talk earlier, he's a pretty funny guy.

I went home first and good thing I catched the bus so what happened yesterday won't happen again today. I was about to get in the bus when a muscular arm pulled me out.

The bus driver lookes confused "Sorry sir, she won't be taking the bus today" A familliar voice said, it was a deep voice of a man.

The driver nodded and closed the door and started to drive the bus. I was confused and tried to chase the bus but the person who pulled me out held my waist, he was so strong that I can't breathe.

I gave up and I looked who is that annoying person is "What's your prob--" I saw Jungkook. He was smiling weirdly, like a forced smile.

"What are you doing here and why did you took me off the bus??" I said annoyed. He went in his car without a word. How dare him ignore me again!!

I got confused when he rolled down his car window and he sighed heavily "What are you waiting for?" He said that made me so confused on what is happening.

"Get in!" He said in a annoyed tone. I got in the front seat while my hands are shaking. It's really akward inside the car, it's so quiet and gosh my hands are still shaking.

I was still nervous that my hands are cold while my body is heated up. I put my cold hands into my lap and tried to warm it up.

Suddenly, one of his hand held my cold hands, it's like his warming up my hands. He is not saying anything because his focus is on the road, I was a bit flustered by his actions.

My cheeks turned a bit crimson red, his hands is still in my hands while he is driving. After some time I realized does he know where I live?

My eyes widened and I looked outside the window and saw a familliar area. His hands are still holding mine, I continued to look around and see more familliar places around the area.

Then he stopped and I was a bit suprised that it is where my apartment is! How did he know that I live here. "If you're wondering how I know this place, because Jisoo noona asked me to take you home" He said in a poker face.

He let go of my hand and he went out of the car, I also went out and took my things. Before I went inside, I looked at him "Thank you for taking me home" I said and smiled at him.

Maybe after all, he has a warm kind heart inside hiding from his cold, emotionless face. He nodded and suddenly kissed me in the forehead. I got flustered and I flinched a bit, my cheeks went back to a crimson red color, but much more red.

He then went back to his car and started the engine, I just stood where I was before still shocked. He rolled down his window again and said "I'll be picking you up tomorrow at one-thirty pm" He said and rolled up his window back up.

I nodded slightly and he started to drive away, my heart is beating really fast while I was surrounded by silence. I went in the apartment building with my heart still beating very fastly and my cheeks are still blushing with a very akward smile in my face.

I went inside the apartment and Jisoo unnie was already there, I flinched because I got suprised that Jisoo unnie is already there. She was talking to her phone laughing really hard like a crazy person.

"Unnie?" I asked her while removing my shoes "what is happening?" I asked because she looked very crazy by laughing very hard.

Then she stopped from what she was doing and looked at me "oh Lisa, your here. Dinner is already there, I already ate mine, I cooked it earlier, oh gotta just, you know" She said pointing on her phone.

I nodded and went to my room first and put out all the stuff I bought at the store for tomorrow's project, oh I almost forgot about that.

I went out and I saw no one in the living room nor kitchen. I saw Jisoo unnie's room door slightly open so I guess she already went inside.

I looked at the table and there is a lot of food, what does Jisoo unnie think I am? I very hungry pig? Well at least these looks very good.

I sat down and started to eat my food. It was very good. I went to my room after cleaning the kitchen.

What could happen tomorrow.

**✿❀ ❀✿**