Chapter 8

-Lisa-

I ordered my lunch and went to her table. "Oh, unnie I will be out at two pm tomorrow, I had a project working on" I said while eating my salad.

"Mhhmm, so where are you going?" She asked me. My body is heating up. Should I tell her or nah?

I should to not make her worry. "Oh, just at..." I said, she raised her eyebrow. "Jungkook's place."

"What!" She choked on her food, "unnie! Keep it down" I said and handed her some water. "What? Like I mean, are you the one who begged him to do the project in his house?" Jisoo unnie said in a lower volume.

"What!? No, he's the one who invited me" I explained "okay, gosh I thought you were the one begging on your knees" Jisoo unnie chuckled "what!? I won't ever do that!" I said.

Why does she think that I like Jungkook, he is, uhmmm. I don't know just... I HATE HIM!!

"Really??" Jisoo unnie wiggled her eyebrows "Whatever" I said and continued eating my salad.

We heard a crowd of girls screaming like crazy, we looked what was happening and saw the seven boys approaching.

Good thing Jisoo unnie is with me, I was so embarrassed back then, but I guess it's not gonna happen again. A boy from the group went to approach us.

"Oh boy! Here he comes" Jisoo unnie said eating her fries with no energy, like someone ruined her day or something.

Then the boy approached us, he looked like Jisoo unnie! Wait isn't he the boy who Jisoo unnie talked about! Oh yeah, the student council president, the one who is Jisoo unnie's crush. But why does she looks, dull.

"Hey Chu" The boy said and waved at Jisoo unnie. Chu? Is there a nickname for Jisoo unnie? "Hey Seokjin, I'm done with all the assignments you want me to do, (in a small voice) you lousy president" Jisoo unnie said.

"What? Can you say that again Chu?" He said putting his hands in his ears, "Just go with your friends and girlfriend and leave us alone, please" Jisoo unnie said in a annoyed tone.

What? He has a g-girlfriend? That's why Jisoo unnie is so dull.

"What girlfriend? I don't have any" He said "don't act so innocent Mr. Kim Seokjin" She said and pulled me away at the cafeteria.

We are now sitting in the bench under the tree, like where we sat last time. I think Jisoo unnie is the one who is kinda embarrassed right now. But I just shut my mouth because I don't wanna still yet die.

The bell suddenly rang, it's time for our class. "I'll head first unnie" I said and she just nod her head. I just walked in the classroom but I turned around and saw her with the boy earlier. I think he's apologizing. Oh well.

I completely put my whole focus on them then suddenly... Boop! I bumped into someone. Good thing I didn't got down on the floor since the person held me in my arm and back.

I looked up and saw Jungkook. When I realized he was holding me my cheeks turned crimson red. This is embarrassing. I stood up myself and thanked him and I ran.

He stopped me by holding my wrist tightly, I tried to free my hand but his grip was too much. "Is there any problem?" I asked and I gulped.

"Isn't that the way of the classroom, you're going in a opposite direction" He said and I was so embarrassed "oh yeah... I forgot" I said while pointing on the classroom. He chuckled a bit, did he saw some emotions!

Then he put on his straight unemotional face. Gosh he's a psycho. I walked to the class while her behind me. His hands on his pocket while mine are on my book. Why do I feel such tension.

He is still walking behind me until we reached the classroom, good thing that the chairs in our classroom are one by one, I don't have to deal with anything.

The only problem is his seat is behind me, why do I need to suffer. Well the teacher arrived and started her lesson. Let's hope their is no more project with pairs. Let's hope.

**✿❀ ❀✿**