Chapter 17 (Epilogue)

(𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍)

-Lisa-

-Three Years Later-

Me and Jungkook are together for three years now and we are now graduating high school, I'm so happy to graduate highschool with a lot of friends, me and Jennie unnie became friends and I met Rosé which was my school mate.

A lot of memories were made in my whole entire high school experience. I think they say the truth that the High school years are the most fun years of your life.

"Lali, are you done getting ready?" Kookie yelled "almost done" I said while putting the last bit of my mascara. I took my purse and went in the mirror to look at my dress for the graduation ceremony.

I went outside and saw my Kookie all dressed up looking so handsome in s tuxedo. "You look handsome Kookie" I said and he smiled "well, you look more prettier my princess" He said and I chuckled.

"Shall we?" He said and offered his hand "we shall" I said and I took his hand, we both look crazy together.

-

He drove his car to the school while we were playing some music in the car vibing with it.

We arrived and there were a lot of students outside the school all dressed up holding their graduation hats. Before me and Kookie went out of the car we both put on our  academic dress and went outside.

I saw Jennie unnie and Rosé talking to each other while their boyfriends. I don't know where they are.

"Hey Jennie unnie, hey chae!" I said "Hey Lis, look who's beautiful today" Chae said "I bet Jungkook fell in love with you 10x" She said "unnie!" I whined "you right noona!" Kookie said to Jennie unnie.

"By the way, where are your boyfriends?" I asked, "oh, they bought us water, all this waiting made me thirsty" Chae said "There you both go again making your boyfriends like a slave!" I said "What?! No we don't" Jennie unnie said "Really?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Lis!!!" I familliar voice shouted, I turned around and saw Jisoo unnie, she was in college already since she graduated two years ago. "Unnie!" I exclaimed and hugged her "I miss you so much unnie!" I said.

"Don't be too cheesy Lisa" She said "I miss you too" She hugged me even more. "Hey oppa" I said too Jin oppa, Jisoo unnie's boyfriend "Hi there Lisa!" He said.

I missed Jisoo unnie so much, even though we still live together, I just can't barely see her since she's really busy with college.

"Well, this school is pretty different now" She said "come on unnie, the ceremony is starting" I pulled her into the stadium while the others were on our back, Jennie unnie was with Tae oppa and Chae is on Jimin oppas back, I think her feet hurts.

Jin oppa and Kookie are chatting. We arrived at the stadium, but me and Jisoo unnie needs to seperate because she's not a student here anymore.

"Lis" She said "yea unnie?" I asked "I know you missed me but we need to seperate our seats okay?" She said and chuckled "I know unnie!" I said.

"Well, see ya later on the stage, make sure you look beautiful okay" She said while fixing my dress "of course unnie" I said. Jisoo unnie was like a mom to me, she always takes care of me everytime and is so strict to what I do. She even don't care if I'm to clingy.

The graduation ceremony is about to start and me and Jungkook took our seats. Jennie and Chae is with there boyfriends.

"Welcome students to the graduation ceremony of the Seniors, before we begin our program, may I ask everyone to give this students a round of applause for their hardwork that they are here today!" The host said and we all gave a round of applause.

-

The graduation ceremony is now being held and now it's almost our turn to be called at the stage to get our diplomas, I'm the last one to be called since I am the valedictorian and I need to give a speech.

I'm really nervous right now that my hands are really cold. Kookie held my hand "Don't worry, I'll be here for you" He said and I smiled.

It's now our turn and the students were now called, at last I'm the one who will get called "Miss Lalisa Manoban, Valedictorian of this year, she will give her speech after receiving her diploma" I stood up and Kookie looked at me with his eyes saying "you got this" I nodded and smiled back.

I went up to the stage, get my diploma and went to get the mic.

"Good day my fellow school mates. I am Lalisa Manoban also known as Lisa. When I got here to this school, I was really nervous and scared, I am from Thailand and the culture here in Korea is very different so it's a bit hard for me to adjust."

"But, Jisoo unnie helped me to learn the culture in here, she taught me everything I need to know, even my parents weren't here to see me with a academic dress and a graduation hat holding my diploma, she's here for me."

"Jisoo unnie is my friend since I came here, she showed me around and we had a lot of fun together, but Jisoo unnie was not the only friend I had. Through out the years, I met a lot of different friends and they accepted me to who am I. They made my high school experience much more fun."

"But it's not just all about friends, the teacher that helped me a lot in our activities, worked day and night just too teach us new lessons. I want to thank all of you to the names I mentioned and to the names I forgot to say. Thank you everyone that made my high school the best years I have experienced in my life. All of our memories will be treasured and cherished in my heart" I said trying to hold back my tears.

I saw Jisoo unnie from a far crying her heart out. I went back to my seat and I see almost half of the students crying. "Good job" Kookie handed me some water and I drank it immediately since I was thirsty for all that words came out in my mouth.

"Thanks Kookie" I said and he kissed me on the cheeks.

-

The ceremony is done and all of us met up at the campus, I still see Jisoo unnie crying "Unnie, why are you still crying?" I asked "Cause your speech was so good" She said and hugged me.

I chuckled and hugged her back, "you did amazing out there Lis" Jennie unnie said "thanks unnie" I smiled.

We all went home but Jungkook stayed in our apartment with me and Jisoo unnie. Jin oppa was with Jisoo unnie too.

Me and Jungkook went in my room and fixed ourselves, we were so tired from the ceremony. "You know Lis, your the only girl I showed my real emotions with" Kookie said.

"Well, thank me for changing your life" I said. "I love you Lisa" He said "I love you too Kookie" I said "Thank you for changing my life" He said and I smiled "Your most welcome"

We kissed each other like no one else is around, like we were in heaven all alone feeling the comfort of our embrace.

The End...

**✿❀ ❀✿**