Chapter 10

-Lisa-

Ring...ring...ring.

My alarm rang and I woke up, I turned it off and tried to open my eyes widely and try not to fall asleep again.

I realized that it's weekend and questioned myself why did I woke up this early, I have no choice but to start my day because I can't go back to sleep.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, I heard some loud singing in the kitchen and I guess that's Jisoo unnie cooking breakfast, she is always this loud every morning especially when making some breakfast.

I went outside after taking a shower and put on my clothes, I saw Jisoo unnie outside preparing the table while dancing. "Good morning unnie" I said. "Oh, good morning Lis, breakfast is ready" She said happily.

"You look happy today unnie, why?" I asked while sitting down, "I don't know, I just feel like it" She said while also sitting down and getting ready to dig in the food.

"By the way, Jungkook texted me that he will be picking you up at around one-thirty pm, he will be buying some materials" Jisoo unnie said while eating her waffles.

Shoot! I forgot about the project at Jungkook's house! "Oh gosh, I forgot about that" I said while drinking my lemonade. That's why I woke up this early.

"Don't forget about that, hey no funny business okay?" Jisoo unnie said. "What do you mean??" I said in a annoyed tone.

What funny business? I'm literally just there to make the project. Oh well.

-

It had been three hours and we are now done eating lunch, I went to my room to get ready for our school project while Jisoo unnie went grocery shopping since out fridge was almost empty.

I am getting ready cause Jungkook would probably be picking me up soon, I'm a bit nervous but I need to calm down.

I am all set and ready, I wore my shoes and waited in front of the door just staring at it, I didn't even realize what I'm doing.

Jungkook isn't here yet, well it's still one- seventeen, probably just more minutes of wait. Just then the doorbell rang.

I quickly stood up from the couch cause I was impatient "That must be Jungkook!" I said to myself while running crazily to the door.

Wait?! If that's him, how did he knew my apartment number?

I ignored the questions running in my head and opened the door panting, I saw him in a gray sweat pants, hands on his pockets, white shirt and black jacket with a gray bucket hat.

Am I too overdressed?? I was wearing a white denim shorts with a yellow oversized shirt with a little sunflower imprint in my chest and I wore a yellow slippers with my hair on a ponytail tied with a yellow scrunchie. Am I too yellow?

"Nice outfit" He said and put his hand on my shoulder and tapped it lightly, I was flustered a bit and I saw him smile. It's the second time I ever see him smile.

I smiled back and he put his blank face back. I chuckled inside by his actions "Let's go" He said and held my hand and walked.

My cheeks turned crimson red and I also walked. He didn't let go of my hand instead he held it tighter.

My heart beated fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks are burning and it feels so tight in my heart, I never felt this feeling before.

We reached the outside of the building, he let go of my hand and when I looked at it, it was a bit sweaty. He opened the door for me and I went in.

Ohhh, what a gentleman.

He went in the driver's seat and started the engine. He started to drive and it was really silent in the car.

It had been five minutes and we hadn't been arrived, I was just staring at window admiring the scenery. Jungkook was focusing on driving. Duhh, we don't wanna die this early.

"Don't worry, we are almost there" He said while still focusing on driving. I nodded.

He entered a big arch and I think they live in a subdivision. The houses here are like mansions! He went inside a big gate and when I looked up, I saw a very big house, I mean a mansion.

"My parents aren't here, they're at there house, this is just my house" He said getting out the car. Woah, this is just his house?? He is very rich.

I was just admiring the house not noticing he already opened the door for me. He tapped me lightly in the shoulder but I didn't respond.

"Earth to Lisa?" He shaked me a little harder. I flinched a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry. Your house is very big" I said and went out of the car. He chuckled. That's the second time today I saw him smile.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝!